You all begin in a tavern...

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natural 20

Original poster
Hello Adventurers! I am looking for a group of people to join in a Dungeons and Dragons roleplay! It will be DM post/ players reaction post sort of thing and I'm looking for a group of four or so players. It will be set ability score system just letting you know and I will be running a homebrew world of mine. Any questions please send me a message. Cheers folks, and roll a natural 20.

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 18
I don't think it allows you to add bonuses to it, but I'll play around with it and see what else I can figure out about it. If anything, we can always just edit our posts and add the numbers ourselves. (As of now, the only way I know how to roll is after you post, in More Options.)

EDIT: Alright so adding numbers into either the heading or the number of die faces doesn't actually add the number in, so we'll have to do that ourselves. However we can adjust the number of faces manually (default is 6) and have multiple rolls per post.

We'll use the dice feature then, thanks, although you may need to teach me how to use it. And I have downloaded and checked all characters and they are good to rock and roll (A pun is made). Dav I'd say to use the first option because it makes it easier for me to keep it flowing.

Alright so after you make a post, there's a bunch of options afterwards like Edit, Delete, Etc. At the end on the list, or underneath on mobile, there's a drop down menu called More Options. The only thing on that list should be Throw a Die.

Clicking on that gives you a pop-up offering you two fields, one called Reason or maybe Roll For (don't remember atm), and the other being Faces (how many sides of the die you want, e.g. 6, 20, 8). You can input any numerical value there, then click roll. The die will show up under your post, giving the reason you inputted and the total of the roll. I'm going to keep experimenting with it, and find out how to roll multiple dice, add values, etc.

I'm doing mine on PC.

Right side "Bookmark. Quote. Reply. <More Options>" --> <Roll Die>

Nevermind this is awesome and will work perfectly

So I guess we just need to list what our modifiers are, since I dont think we can add it onto the roll.

So I guess we just need to list what our modifiers are, since I dont think we can add it onto the roll.
Yeah, I figured that out as well. Probably what we should do is make a post listing what we're rolling for, the stat needed, and the modifer we have for the roll. Then do the roll, and edit our post with the roll and our modifiers added together.

So do the roll, ad the mod and post the total. And I'd know if you're lying because I have your sheets. Sweet. It seems to be all sorted

Example: I roll an Intelligence check for Ihrann. Her Int stat is 12 so I get a +1 to my roll.

EDIT: I rolled a 2, plus my +1, gets me a total of 3. What do I learn?

Alright so time to get started! (Hopefully my Int check is a lot better than that example lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.