You all begin in a tavern...

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natural 20

Original poster
Hello Adventurers! I am looking for a group of people to join in a Dungeons and Dragons roleplay! It will be DM post/ players reaction post sort of thing and I'm looking for a group of four or so players. It will be set ability score system just letting you know and I will be running a homebrew world of mine. Any questions please send me a message. Cheers folks, and roll a natural 20.

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 18
working on it, should be good by the end of today

Ok this is what I've got:

Attachments

• Alexistired_243104 (1).pdf
    403.8 KB · Views: 13
Cheers guys, and also what fighting style do you have @Atiredbrainsranting ? It doesn't list it. And what weapons are you using? I would also like to question how your stats are so high, for they seem a bit over the top.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember everyone. I said in my first post that there were standard scores. The standard point buy system that I posted earlier . I will be double checking sheets and will alert you if you don't have these points

Ok this is what I've got:
Cheers guys, and also what fighting style do you have @Atiredbrainsranting ? It doesn't list it. And what weapons are you using? I would also like to question how your stats are so high, for they seem a bit over the top.
As per the stats thing: it seems like you're 4 points over your limit, according to a point buy calculator for 5e found here: D&D 5E Tools: Attribute Point-Buy Calculator. Putting in your race and the amount of points available, trying to match your scores is impossible.

And quite a few points over by my point buy system that I posted earlier.

And quite a few points over by my point buy system that I posted earlier.
Do they not use the same numbers? I think I might have to redo my own stats now, I was under the impression the points used by that calculator and yours were the same.

Mine allow you to point buy up to 18 and are slightly adjusted to more 3.5 point buy but converted

Mine allow you to point buy up to 18 and are slightly adjusted to more 3.5 point buy but converted
I understand. I'm pretty sure my stats are alright still, because I worked mine out on a piece of paper instead of using a calculator, but I'll check again.

My math checks out due to racial bonuses of being a half-elf. Yay!

As per the stats thing: it seems like you're 4 points over your limit, according to a point buy calculator for 5e found here: D&D 5E Tools: Attribute Point-Buy Calculator. Putting in your race and the amount of points available, trying to match your scores is impossible.

Yikes sorry I'll try n fix that and post the updated one tomorrow. Sorry bout this I'm a bit of a mess

It's all cool. Just chill out and ask for help if you need it

As for @the.complex-of-constellations they're also going through a pretty rough time at the moment. I've worked with them in their character, so they don't want to drop out, but they will need a little more time. Only a day or so, I think.

It's all good. If they're going through a tough time I understand they'll take longer so they have all the time in the world

Ok after some much appreciated help from Ananfal I think this is all set

Attachments

• Alexistired_243104 (3).pdf
    578.1 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.