You all begin in a tavern...

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natural 20

Original poster
Hello Adventurers! I am looking for a group of people to join in a Dungeons and Dragons roleplay! It will be DM post/ players reaction post sort of thing and I'm looking for a group of four or so players. It will be set ability score system just letting you know and I will be running a homebrew world of mine. Any questions please send me a message. Cheers folks, and roll a natural 20.

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 18
It doesn't matter to me exactly, but should we wait for more people to join first? As far as I know it's just me and Complex, unless you've got some people hiding away?

Honestly No-one else seems to want to join so I'll chuck a few NPC's your way based on your characters

I might be able to get another person to join, just have to talk to them first.

Alright, just finished up inputting the values. Let me know if anything is missing, unclear, or you want me to change anything for you.

Attachments

• TWC-DnD-5E-Character-Sheet-v1.3.pdf
    909.7 KB · Views: 8
Epicosity for the third player. Love the character, gonna have fun playing with her.. Hehehehe

• Love
Reactions: Ananfal
Had to Google that, but I figured it out in the end. Thanks, I'm glad you like her, and I'm gonna contact that third player.

I updated my sheet slightly, and my friend has responded with a confirmation of interest, so expect them to make an appearance sometime soon! They're on vacation so it might take them a while.

Not a problem. Looking forward to seeing the updated character and the newbie.

It wasn't much, just updated my spell attacks with range and so forth. This will also be the newbie's first real campaign so take it easy on her.

I'll do my best to involve and not kill her

Yeah I'm said aforementioned friend and I'd definitely appreciate not dying right away.

Hello, and yeah, it ain't rollmaster so I won't kill you too quickly XD might torture you a bit first :P

Also as a side note - have you come across a site called Roll20? I just ask because it's a very good system for D&D games, especially 5e ones. You can have maps, tokens, character sheets, the whole nine yards in it.

Yeah but the web server I use during the day blocks it, so you gotta use your imagination folks, like good ol' fashioned times

Hey now, I wasn't complaining! :P I was just making sure you knew about it, cause some people don't and it's a really helpful place, that's all.

I know and I did know, thanks for the consideration though

Anyone alive? Anyone have fully completed characters?

I guess mine is, and the newbie is almost done - working on gold and inventory last I checked. As for the third, things have been tough lately, so I don't know how much work they'd have gotten done lately.

It's cool. I trust you guys to be ok and if you need time then you have it.

If this party is at 3, I'll jump on as 4th!

Status
Not open for further replies.