Yori-Yori Inn

D

Demmy

Original poster
Yori-Yori Inn is a large, three story building found on the road between Machi City and the village of Tagunda. The dirt path is wide enough for two carriages to ride side by side and is otherwise surrounded by a large forest. The building itself is mainly made of bricks for the lower level and wood for the upper two levels. On the inside there is a bar, stage and tables on the first level and rooms for hire on the second and third levels. The basement is used for storage. Next to the building is the stables where horses can be left for care by the stable boy and behind it all is a garden surrounding the fountain where many couples can be found for anniversaries. Behind this is a small, but well kept shack for the staff. This is a fantasy world that has multiple gods, magic and 'dungeons'.

Staff:
Owner/Barkeep: Jeu Karoff
Cook: Greda Karoff
Waitress: Naga Karoff
Waiter: Taga Karoff
Stable hand: Emri

Rules:
- I don't care about post length but please use basic grammar.
- Include an image or description in your first post so that we know what your characters look like.
- You may create more staff, but please let me know so that I can add to this post.
- I don't want bios, including ages or even genders. I just want to know their names and class.
- By class I mean along the lines of merchant or bard.
- Any questions? Pm me. If you think we really need a discussion thread, let me know and I'll make one.
- That said, I don't want OOC posts here.
- Haven't found someone to RP with, let me know.
- The point of this RP is completely up to you. The inn is just a starting place. However, if you wish to move into specific locations such as the city, please let me know as I will collect the information and eventually add a description of these locations to this post.
- The stage is open to performers but you must ask one of the staff.
- Please don't walk into the inn with the whole purpose of trying to kill everyone in there.

((This is only to let you know where my characters are.))

Taga left (merchant), Naga right (acrobat).

Greda (Alchemist)

Jeu (Merchant)

Emri (Beast tamer)

Arrissa (Sorceress)

Early afternoon at the inn, not much traffic with a few guests scattered around the tables. Greda is in the back, cooking up the dinner for later that night and Jeu is wiping down the bar with a cloth, keeping an eye on the rowdier group in the corner. Naga is by the stage, seer might want to play and Taga is taking an order from the newest people in the inn.

Arrissa is just down the road, humming to herself and looking at plants as she passes by.

Reactions: dumbatomic