Yoohoo!

K

Kookaboorra

Original poster
I'm a bit out of place here, my apologies.

I'm currently thirteen and living on the tiny island of Dominica that nobody has heard about because it's so tiny it's not on world maps in general. Not the Dominican Republic, mind you. No Spanish here.

I like to play Team Fortress 2 and The Sims in my spare time. I mainly like fantasy roleplays, though I don't mind some action mixed in as well. Here's to me actually getting into roleplaying again!

Ah, The Sims, how I miss thee, yet my computer can't handle it right now.

Welcome to Iwaku! We've got a whole section for Fantasy rps, and it can easily be integrated with the One on One or even your Mature Section if you feel like it.

Feel free to browse and ask around, our PM system is called a conversation, so if you feel too shy to ask in a thread, you can always send the owner of said thread a PM :)!

Welcome to Iwaku Kooka, We are happy to have you, and I hope you enjoy your time here :)

I don't play a lot of video games but there's lots of people here who do! Welcome to Iwaku and I hope you find all the roleplays you're wishing for, fond friends, and a very happy Muse. If you ever feel like you need a bit of a brush up, check out our Roleplay Institute!

May the Muse be with you and have fun! Happy Holidays!