Yonni's Doodle to Improve Corner

Y

Yonni

Original poster
giphy.gif

Oh hey there! It's me, Yonni.

So, I've been meaning to practice a whole lot more on my new tablet, mostly to teach myself how to draw digitally. What better way to practice than to take doodle requests? I don't want to limit myself to what I'll draw, so I don't have any limitations and I'll give anything a go. I prefer drawing OC's and I'll probably choose whichever one's I find most interesting. I might do multiple doodles of said character, if I'm in the mood. All of this is in the hopes to improve enough to actually be able to do paid commissions, but I don't feel like I'm up to snuff yet, so let's go, fellow adventurers. (I'd also love to do art trades so I can ogle at your arts, too).

So, art trades, code trades, and such, are welcome.

PAST DOODLES:
one.png
two.png
SIX.png
three.png
four.png
five.png
doodle.png

COMPLETED DOODLES LIST:
Cass Scian (The Writing is Mood)

SLOTS:
1. noodle
2. GoblinAghast

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you please draw my chinese space captain? <3

Her information: Cass Scian on Toyhouse
Her past self: Kina on Toyhouse

The second link has her face shape, body type, etc. The first link has her current outfit, hairdo, and that. She has a bit of grey in her hair now.

Oh sheeet, she looks super cool and I love her.
I'm on it!

Oh sheeet, she looks super cool and I love her.
I'm on it!
Ahhhh thank you! I'm so excited to see what you do!

Hey! Your art is lovely- are you still open?

• Love
Reactions: Yonni
@Yonni You still accepting?

• Ah Seen It
OH DEAR, I AM SO SLOW. Pardon the awful coloring, but I'm still learning (also, I've been away but now I'm back because I've been laid off. Pesky pandemic.) So, to everyone here, yes, slots are open! Lemme know what you'd like.

Yours is finished, tossed 'er up in the COMPLETED spoiler. I dunno why I added bumble bee socks.

• Love
Reactions: noodle
Hey! Welcome back :)

I actually had a siren concept I wanted to bring to life for a world I'm building- I don't have a reference picture but I do have a description!

They were bigger than men, with four arms and long, eel-like and frilled tails, the frills often running up and over their scalps. They had vaugely human faces and torsos, bearing grinning, protruded jaws that were decorated with rows upon rows of sharp, shark-like teeth. A male's skin was pitch black, with colors that seemed to shift in the light and glint from their wet heads. They bore no hair, and just sported shiny black eyes like a fish's, with no nose but instead gills along their necks and under their ribs. The females were a lighter fish-grey color and smaller, and they swarmed in packs of about ten to each male, their scales also holding a slight iridescence.

They wore no clothes, but instead decorated themselves with scraps from their meals- necklaces of human teeth, bits of broken bottles and metal tied loosely around their wrists.

If you need to know anything else, please do let me know!

OH DEAR, I AM SO SLOW. Pardon the awful coloring, but I'm still learning (also, I've been away but now I'm back because I've been laid off. Pesky pandemic.) So, to everyone here, yes, slots are open! Lemme know what you'd like.

Yours is finished, tossed 'er up in the COMPLETED spoiler. I dunno why I added bumble bee socks.
Ahhhhh this is SO CUTE! I love it! xD Thank you!

• Love
It looks SO awesome! Thanks!