Yokai academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nils laughs "its no problem, hell when I was first raised I couldnt go near humans because the minute I smelled blood I would rip em apart. Its always better to be safe than sorry"

she smiled at the ghoul. " Thank you." A man strode into the classroom. "Class! I am your instructor, Professor Mariott. Please listen for when your name is called." She looked at him, he was a drow!

" Kyrina Dae?" She raised her hand slightly. "Here sir!"

"ryuuto takahasi" he raised his tail "here sir."

"Nils Maupin, dead but still kickin" He grins as he raises his hand

The drow finished roll call and faced the class. "Alright class, you're here to learn some of the various languages that are spoken in both worlds. After this class, you should have at least a basic understanding of drow, taurian, human, demonic and warlock speak, as well as a few others. Now please take your books and turn them to the first page."

Kyrina was mildly excited. This was a new chapter in her life. Being around people, finding out more about herself and her ancestry and maybe making a couple friends. She opened up her book and focused on the teacher.

As class went on all three of them focused on their work. Soon the bell rang for lunch. The crow stood up "all right class, remember there might be a pop quiz next class so be ready". The students shuffled out of the classroom and the three of them stood against the wall of the hallway. Nils stretched and yawned "so where do you guys wanna eat?"

Kyrina stood next to these two men, glancing between them but avoiding everyone elses gaze. She wasn't too sure if her powers would affect anyone. She knew it didn't affect these two, but what about everyone else?
"Well....i hear Ghoulians has a pretty nice selection. Never been myself."

She wasn't really too sure how to act or what to say. This is the most anyone has been around her and visa versa.

Name:
Darso the Ice Breather (White Dragon)

Grade:
Freshman

Race:
Jiaolong
Darso_zps7c6cb4a8.jpg
Bio:
Darso her whole life stayed around the Island she was born on. She grew to love the people, and was found more often in her human form than her true form. Darso wanted a 'normal' life and tried to stay on the island as a human. But as the villigers began to grow old and she didn't change they called her Evil. Darso doesn't hate the humans but it's a bit of a touchy subject with her. Darso's father thought it would be healthier to be with other's like her and enrolled her into Yokai Academy.

Reactions: Dunruffle
Darso heavily breathing stopped in the class room door way.

"Am - I - late?" She breathed in between each word.

Nils looked over at the panting girl and smiled "yeah, you kinda missed the whole class."

Darso melted down to the floor.
"Well, that's really just my luck." She sighed. This is what happens when you over sleep and don't take care of yourself, she thought. Licking her lips she could feel the lack of moisture, she needed water if she were to maintain her current form. Wobbly she got back up,
"Sorry to impose, but I don't suppose you'd know where I could find myself a drink?"

Nils looked at her with concern "yeah..you dont look so good, why dont you come with us?" Before she can object Nils puts her arm around his shoulder and looks at his two friends, "well i guess its decided, lets go to ghoulians"

Darso's face instantly blushed, she'd never been handled like that before. She wanted to object but then it had already past and she totally didn't mind the help. I'll let it slide this time, she thought.
"So.." She breathed in deeply. "Thanks for the help, My name is Darso." She smiled softly.

(hey guys, im not going to be on for a while. swim season just started)

Kyrina stood with the two as they chatted with the dragon. She didn't look into her eyes, but tapped Nils on the shoulder. "M..mind if i come too? I don't want to be left here."
She had found two people who weren't affected by her gaze and didn't mind her company. She never wanted to be apart from them for fear she'd lose them.
Still, she had to be careful of this Darso...she had seen it before. she had an affect on dragons..accidentally killed one that way...but her..she wasn't sure.

She kept her gaze on Nils as she waited for him to answer.

Nils smiled warmly at her. "of course you are coming, you thought up the idea. What made you think we were going to leave you in the first place?" Nils gently releases Darso then pats Kyrina's hand. "you are a friend of ours now, so that means we stick together alright? Now lets go eat, I am starving." They all begin walking down the path to Ghoulians

Darso followed them to Ghoulians. Who would have known that with just a rocky start she would already be hanging out with others. They were pretty open, beside Kyrina who Darso thought was avoiding her. But she could just be paranoid. The farther they walked the better food was sounding to her.

She felt like a total idiot. She forgot it was her idea..she just didn't want to be left behind. It happened to her more than she'd like..more than she'd admit. Still, she'd found people who smiled at her and liked having her around.
After a few minutes, she saw Ghouligans in the distance. "I'll go ahead and get her something."

She bolted ahead and entered the establishment and first person to see her was the bartender. He shielded his face away from her. "Get out!" The patrons all looked at him..then at her.
"Oh god..it's a gorgon!" "Why is she here!?" "Close your eyes!" She was on the verge of tears..it was happening again...
The bartender inched his way closer while avoiding her eyes.

"You aren't welcome here." Another patron ran up to her, his fist raised. "Get out you MONSTER!" He punched and struck her above her breast, knocking her backwards out the doors. She tumbled and rolled along the sidewalk, then lay still. Laughter could be heard inside the establishment as the doors closed.
She could feel the tears coming as she tried to stand.

As she stood a snarl erupted from behind her. "oh that is it! Time to go teach them some manners." Nils stalked past her, his eyes glowing a menacing green. His bones popped and crackled as they shifted under his skin. Suddenly serrated blades of bone erupted from his arms and back, with a feral growl Nils burst through the doors in a shower of splintered wood. As Kyrina stood screams erupted from the restaurant. Suddenly with a crash the bartender smashed through the front window and crumpled onto the ground. People began fleeing from the restaurant as the sounds of carnage continued. With a scream the patron who assaulted Kyrina stumbled through the remains of the doors. He was clutching bleeding stump of where his hand used to be. Nils emerged from the building holding the severed appendage. "oh pardon me..it looks like you could...use a hand" Nils laughs as the man stumbles away and promptly chews the hand up quickly. "well I think now there isnt anyone who is gonna bother us...and the food is on me." With a sickening slurping and popping the bone blades retracted back into Nils.

Status
Not open for further replies.