yokai academy

Kelly watched as the other people moved tables. She patted Alexandria's back.
"It'll be okay, it's just that they don't know you and associate you with the your friends. Once they realize you probably won't murder them randomly, they'll be a little less judgmental." Then she started eating. And eating. And eating. But the thing was, it was all gone in a few minutes. She was finishing the last pancake, she said "thank goodness all breakfast costs the same. Normally, this would cost 50$." She laughed.

alexandria began to eat her food. "yeah i hope so," she said with a depressed sigh. she looked at kelly for a moment. "Remind me to always take you to all you can eat buffets from now on." she slightly giggled.

Kelly laughed. "I'd be kicked out. I HAVE been kicked out of one. My family wanted to try human food. Ate it out clean. It was Indian food though. That didn't end too well." She smiled wide. "I'm worse than some human comedians, and they are HUGE!" She held her arms out, giggling along with her. She was normally quiet and reserved sorta of person, so this was out of character for her. She had only ever opened up like this to her best friend who didn't attend the school. She decided that since she was going to have someone else open up, she should have to too.

Suddenly, several teachers swiftly sped along the adjacent hall to the cafeteria heading for the main doors to the courtyard. Their voices could be heard, full of frantic and nervous panic. They were in a hurry for someone..or something. Several of the students stood at the passing and began whispering amongst themselves, wondering what could be going on.

Outside the main doors, one man struggled against his captors. Several of the staff and teachers were trying to get him calmed down and he was kicking up dust all around them in an attempt to free himself from their hold. "Mikel, chill. Someone get him to the ground!" The voice coming from his friend standing off to the side watching helplessly as Mikel wrestled with the teachers and staff, his attempts at resistance slowly becoming more and more useless. He snarled at the teachers trying to restrain his arms. Why was he coming back here? Hadn't he said that he was done with this place? He wouldn't go back...they couldn't make him! He tried thrashing harder and faster and the teachers finally realized he refused to go without a fight.

"Professor!" An older man who stood behind the resisting youth nodded. Several of the teachers released their hold on him as one was sent flying towards the doors, tossed like a rag doll by the boy. A magical and ancient encantment left the old mans lips and Mikel felt drained, tired, fatigued. He noticed a swirling magic circle underneath him. "What..did you..do..old man?" He said nothing, but merely kept unyielding focus on the boy who looked no older then 17. The teen collapsed to the ground and the old man sighed.
"Been awhile since I had to entrap one of you. I'm out of practice. Bring him inside..I'm sure the others are wondering what's going on and they should get to meet the new arrival."

As the people were thrown around the room, Kelly pulled Alexandria under the table to be safe. She looked through the back of a chair and saw the old professor magic the thrower to stay still. She sighed, but doubted the event was over, so she sat under the table still. She hummed a soft, somber tune. She directed it at the enchanted boy, sending a calming feeling through her voice so he would calm down too.

The boy could not resist the powerful magic containing him. It was ancient, even more so than he was. As he crumbled to the floor, he heard the sweet melody in the air drifting into his ears, pleading his body to relax and rest. The melody was serene and melodious and did not serve it's original purpose, but caused him to try and glance around. Has to be a siren...has to be. Those were his final thoughts before his mind fell numb and he submitted to the draining magic. Several teachers and teachers aides hoisted him up and removed him from the room while the professor who subdued the boy spoke.

"Class, in about a half hour we will need you to all come to the auditorium for a special viewing. This is mandatory. Please do not be late..." The professor and the boys friend followed the rest of the staff out the door where they were all carrying Mikel to the auditorium where the bound him in magic restraining chains. He lay hanging in the middle of the stage, propped up for the whole class to see.

Last edited:
Curiosity led Kelly to want to follow and see which class this was. She assisted Alexandria up back out from under The table.
She tugged on Alexandria' s sleeve. "Hey, I'm going go go check this out. Choir doesn't really start for an hour. You can come along if you want." She said, and took off to trail behind the old professors class. She entered the auditorium up to ten minutes after the rest of the class. She saw the boy in the restraining chains, and felt sorry for him. No one would want to be in that position. She waited by the exit to watch, and in case something happened.

Mikel awoke to the sound of murmuring voices. Hundreds of them, some angry and some sympathetic. Others snickering and mocking his position. The old professor stood off to the side addressing the crowd of students. "Classmates of Yokai Academy, we have a rare student joining us today. Not only rare as to his position, but his heritage. What you see before you....is an Earth Djinn."

A few murmurs lit up in the crowd and even more paid closer attention. "This boy, dutifully named Mikel, is over 12 thousand years old. He does not like the concept of coming to us but this is now fact. He is now a student like each and every one of you, save for one fact. He will be leading the diciplinary committee." Several students raised their voices in protest, but he silenced them. "This has already been decided...if any of you have a problem you can meet with me afterwards to discuss it further. If any of you have questions about him, his people or anything I encourage you to ask now."

The professor looked into the crowd. "Do not worry about him..he can do nothing as he is now save for answer questions if he chooses. He cannot and will not attack any of you. So..are there any questions?" The old mans eyes, as well as Mikel's, scanned the faces of the Yokai students. He wanted to get a glimpse of who, and what, he was getting into.

alexandria got up and made her way to the auditorium. she took her seat on stage in the open chair labeled protection commitee. she had just taken a drink of water when she heard he would be taking the head of the disciplinary commitee. she spit out the water and stood up. "what, why him. i was fine being the head and only member."

One of the teachers stood at the outburst glancing at the student and then back at Mikel. "There were no records that we even had applicants or members of the diciplinary committee as of right now. Then again, we are quite behind on keeping up to current ranks and positions. It is possible that she is telling the truth." The old professor glanced down at the woman. "If you are indeed the current head of the committee, then we do have a problem. We shall discuss this later. For now, if anyone is interested in Mikel please come up on stage. The rest of you may be dismissed."
A few of the students actually came up to the stage hurriedly as the announcement finished to get a closer look. Mikel has sandy gold eyes and a full head of ruffled purple hair along qwith plenty of old, deep imbedded scars on his neck and collarbone.
He glanced at every one of them, not saying a word. Maybe they were too afraid to ask him anything..maybe they didn't care. Whatever it was...he didn't want the committee job. He didn't even want to be here and yet. here he hung for all of the school to leer at. Only person he knew so far was the girl objecting to his position and he didn't even get a good look at her. Just the sound of her voice. That's all he had to go on.

Several of the students exited the auditorium, either to head to class or to spend the rest of their day out and about. Some of the students even stayed in the room, a couple in the dark corners and some just lounging in the chairs. He couldn't see them, but he could sense them. There were at least 12 left in the room. Maybe more if there were some powerful enough to stop him from detecting them. He doubted that though..only ones he suspected were capable of that were maybe the teachers.

Alexandria walked over to Mikel as the few people on stage saw her and quickly ran away. She glanced him over for a second. "If I break these chain, You won't run right?"

Mikel watched some of the students flee and glanced over at her. "Why does it matter if I run or not? Hmm? Do you honestly care if I stay or go?" His eyes focused on hers, even though she only held his gaze for but a second. "I'll not make such a promise."

Name
Silas

Race
Werewolf

Appearance
13521ba6dd6cfdbb25207c9296c482ca.jpg

White hair with Orange/Brown eyes

Personality
Usually likes to observe more than actually talk, however if you befriend him he's loyal. Tends to abstain from violence. Rude mouthed mostly.

Bio
Silas was raised by a human family despite his beastly personality once a month. He has a human 'sister' named Hannah. He attends the academy since an accident that happened in the human realm. He wears a star necklace that he often stares at.

Silas was taking a nap on the bleachers when the PA woke him up. Sitting up he watched as the professor showed off a new guy at school. Purple hair and gold eyes... Whatever. Silas was about to return to his nap when he caught the words "...Over 12 thousand years old..."
Well that's intriguing, he thought. But this thought fell flat as the Djinn name Mikel was assigned to be with the disciplinary committee, no with Alexandria which he had heard so much about her human hating policy. He layed back down covering his eyes with an arm. The jingling from the chains on Mikel made Silas sick. He arose from the bleachers needing to get out. He tried to act as calm as possible to avoid attention.

Last edited:
Alexandria sighed. "I guess your right what do I care. There going to just track you down again." She hit the chains with her hand and it looked as if she was cutting through butter with a hot knife. "Stay or go, the choice is yours." She turned around walking towards the exit. She looked at Silas knowing full well who he was and where he came from. "How's it going, mutt."

Silas stopped for a moment and gave Alexandria a half smile. "I'm staying out of trouble. You can go back to babysitting." He tilted his head towards Mikel.

Kelly had exited the auditorium, then realized she had left Alexandria. She also had questions for Mikel too. She went around the back of the auditorium through some hallways she had memorized better than anywhere else in the school. She had been back there for choir performances, musical stage crew, and many other music things that happened around the school. She took a door that led directly onto the stage right. She moved toward Mikel on stage, who also had Silas, who Kelly once had one class with him (and wasn't too fond of him), and Alexandria with him. His chains were broken, so Kelly kept on her guard.
"Hello Mikel, Silas. So, Alexandria, how are you going to settle this? You are the original leader, and were pretty much forced into another club." Kelly leaned forward and whispered to her, In a crafty tone "if you need, I can sing to him, make him change his mind."

So many people...and they treated him so casually, save for this woman. Alexandria. Supposedly the head of discipline committee. Great. Whether it was given back to her or she worked with him, they were arleady at heads. As his bonds were severed, he fell to the ground but caught himself, lifting himself back up to face the group. He stared at them all for a few moments. With a deep breath, he sunk into the floor and vanished. He would not run..the same thing would just happen again. He would do the one thing probably no-one expected him to. Register and sign for classes.

A Djinn was clever, smart, devious. He knew the folly of fighting back, at least right now. He would play along, but he'd make sure that others, including that group he left there, would be playing too. The siren, the comittee girl, the cocky Silas. They'd all play sooner or later. It didn't matter who you were...if a Djinn wanted to play....you played.

Silas was surprised that Alexandria's little follower knew his name. His gaze met her in response to her calling his name. The girl's blue eyes framed by the strands of black jogged his memory a bit from last year. He was sure they had a class together, but the subject and her name wasn't coming to him. Silas over heard her speaking to Alexandria about singing to change Mikel's mind. Ah, so she's a siren. No wonder Alexandria put's up with her nipping at her heels. He thought. Looking over at Mikel to get a read on how he felt about being here, Silas realized he'd disappeared. "Miss Disciplinary Committee President, oh yeah, you're just a member now, huh... Looks like you lost your child." He pointed his finger towards where the Djinn was before placing his hands over his ears. Silas was trying to muffle sounds as much as possible, with his heightened sense of hearing he was more than susceptible to a Siren's song and he was sure Alexandria would use it against him if she was pissed off enough.

Kelly noticed Silas blocking his ears. She sighed, because it was mostly instinct for some to block their hearing to not hear a siren. She always felt offended by that.
"I don't use my powers often. Even rarer that I use them to control. I have mastered using it to soothe and calm rather than control." She said crossing her arms. She was half ready to kick this guy's head in. Sadly, that wasn't her style, nor was she strong like Alexandria, so kicking his head wouldn't really do much.