Yokai Academy: New Term

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soteria was so confused by all the new people especially the very....Open girl that had greeted everyone in a very interesting fashion determining if we were cool, normal, or hot. Wow this is a odd bunch definitely not what im use to, but I like it, makes it all the more interesting. She shrugs and waves at the new girl, guy with sword, and bossy guy currently getting on the bus...Oh right! The bus! Soteria quickly walks up to it getting on and picks a empty seat father back in the bus sitting next to the window looking around at all the strange but pretty friendly people

Reactions: MadHex
Sapphire was stunned at the girl bouncing into the small crowd, she smiled giggling softly at her finding her quite funny and amusing. Seeing the other 2 boys arriving she waves at them but waits to introduce herself later as she sees the bus arriving. She looks at Drayce "Hey would you like to sit with me? If not thats okay" her voice is slightly nervous but friendly. She walks into the bus sitting in a seat in the middle next to the window sighing softly, Well so far so good...I hope it stays that way.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
" Drayce? A pleasure." Murasame said with a small nod. He seemed nice enough, and Murasame figured he'd be easy enough to get along with. Almost immediately he noticed the horns on man's head. They didn't look demonic in nature, maybe he was some sort of oni? He studied them for a moment more and just as he opened his mouth to inquire about them when girl suddenly announced herself and proceeded to walk into the middle.

It'd be a lie if he said that the first impression he got from her was anything but memorable. He wasn't sure how to respond to anything she said and did. She stated something hot, cool and normal combined with some interesting facial cues. Although unaware of exactly how to react especially after seeing her touch another girl's chest and declare her "squishiness", Murasame couldn't help but to smile a little bit. The poltergeist at the old house he lived in said he'd meet some interesting folk at Yokai, and this girl had enough "interesting" for about five people.

Trying to alleviate some of the awkward tension she brought, Murasame laughed.

"Hehe. Glad to know someone thinks I'm cool." He didn't know exactly what "cool" meant by her standards, but he was fairly certain it wasn't the same cool as he had just used. She was a little quirky but he kinda liked her spirit, based on this first impression things wouldn't be dull whenever she was around...

"Oh, would ya look at that. Seems the bus is here. Ok, Drayce and Mary." He said pointing at both of them. "I guess I'll get the rest of your names later."
One of the girls rushed off to the bus and Murasame followed in suit.

He took the seat behind Soteria and stowed his bag under the bus seat.

"Heh. Almost time eh? You nervous? I'm more excited than anything... say I don't think I got your name..." He said as he leaned over the back of her seat.

Soteria was happy somebody decided to sit close to her though a bit nervous sense it was a boy, a cute one at that. She looked over at him and smiled brightly "Ya im an odd combination of anxious, nervous, excited, and happy. This is the first regular school I have been to sense I was pretty little Ive been home schooled most my life so this is pretty new for me" she starts playing with her messenger bag strap nervously. "Oh im Soteria Drake" Her voice gets that faint Greek accent again when she says her name. She holds up her hand for him to shake wondering if he would think her weird for being home schooled.

zero stood at a post, looking at the sun feeling the softness of his sister hand touching hi own, he immediately gripped hers as he looked over and smiled at moka, his outter form has jet black hair and ocean blue eyes* "hey nee-chan" *he said softly
"Hello nii-san" she sad back with the warm hearted smile,
its been over a year since zero has returned to his rightful home, beside his twin sister, Moka Akashiya. hes bee grateful that he went to a witch, whom told him his rightful place as a Sclass monster. yet...he dont feel any different, even after his father handed him his own rosary and collar. moka seemed happy to know she had a brother, but their little sister, Kokoa shuzen, wast so pleased
"How come father never mentioned you before Zero?" kokoa asked one day
"maybe cause he hated my guts, or if he told moka, she would have gone to the extreme just to find me, there are may possibilities," he repled back
*lookg at the sky before they heard the bus, the sudden thought of kokoa made him looking around* "wait...where kokoa? shes going to be late," he said
"dont worry about kokoa nii, she has her bike to ride," Moka replied
"what about yours nee?" he asked. *she blushed and giggled*
"the front wheel...kinda got bent on my first year...." she said
"how that happen?" he asked her just as the bus stopped in front of them"
"l-long story nii, ill tell you about it later" she said as she got on, i followed behind and shrugged at the thought, he hope this school isnt too terrifying

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
"Regular school huh... You certainly have a funny definition for the word. Where we're going I don't all the schooling you had else where probably won't apply anyways."

With a nod and a smile, he took her hand. His grip was firm, and his hand was cold. It wasn't cold in an icy sort of sense, but rather it simply felt the same temperature as the surrounding environment... it like he didn't give off any sort of body heat at all. He separated their hands. Murasame couldn't help but marvel at her disguise. She looked human, it was unreal, she even got the skin on the hands to feel just right. If it weren't completely impossible, he might even be convinced she was an actual human being.

With a sigh, he slumped back into his seat. He had mixed feelings about this trip. The moment he reached campus, he'd have to seal himself in his sheath in a manner to prevent him from drawing himself or being drawn by another monster because of "Safety and liability issues". It was bad enough he was classed as a rank C monster, but being even unable to cut? Even with everything he knew about using a weapon, without a cutting edge combined with the fact that his physical form was just as frail as the average human, he'd be at most the equivalent of a Rank D at the most.

He sighed audibly and draw his sword. From his bag, he gathered a small bottle of oil and a clean rag.

Turning to Soteria he said "I hope you don't mind if I get one last polish in before we head out..." as he started rubbing the oil lengthwise down his blade.

Drayce hardily heard what the sword had said because his eyes were gathered on a separate individual that seemed to be pumped with a vigorous amount of energy. And when she reached the center of the crowd boy did it hit them, "We all be going to academy, yes? Mary Sue Smith my name is. We now all be friends with lots of togetherness." She was bouncing with energetic joy before she leered over at Drayce with a grim expression, "You be too hot horny man." Hearing this Drayce could only snort at the comment and resist making some follow up ones of his own. Then within a matter of seconds she was wildly all over the rest of the group, her spunky personality making the awkwardness fade away quickly. Even then there was a particular part where Drayce was wide eyed and quite literately confused as the display of breast groping. But soon the bus arrived and a mysterious young gent joined the group at the very last second, announcing the bus was here. Drayce shrugged a bit and got on without much of a fuss. As he drew closer to where Sapphire was going to sit she turned to him shyly asking in a softer tone, "Hey would you like to sit with me? If not that's okay." Drayce gave her a small smile saying in return, "Do you think I would say no?" Drayce wasn't one to think he was higher than others. If someone would take the time and effort in getting to know him he would simply do the same for them in return. Sliding in beside her he turned his head to face her and asked, "Better?" His smile pulling into a wide grin.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Tekem had frozen, flakes of ice forming across his lips, with the sudden rush of conversation around him, only to be reanimated by the one named Mary as she leaned into him. Maybe this was the custom when enthused with meeting new friends, he thought. To lean and be overly familiar -- it seemed like the others had taken a liking to it. He didn't have too long to think about it, however, as the bus slowed to halt and the students disappeared through the door, so he reacted like an avalanche collapsing down around a mountain and followed everyone onto the bus.

"I am very glad to meet all of you." He declared at the top of the step before he was ushered into a seat.

Once the bus got here he sighed softly hearing everyone introduce themselves. He kept quiet though and waited til all of them were on the bus. Once they were he gently tapped his cane around and walked up the steps carefully. He could hear everyone speak, but he wasn't entirely focused on that. He knew he was to be ignored, mostly by everyone. He was used to it by now though. No one wanted to be friends with a blind person.

Once he found an empty seat, he sat down with his cane between his legs as he awaited their next destination. He listened intently to everyone around him, trying to discern them all one by one. But the Soteria girl he would be able to pick her out of a crowd. For her perfume still lingered in his nostrils.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Soteria frowns slightly at the odd comments Murasame made she turns toward him slightly in her seat seeing his katana she smiles "Wow thats really pretty, I dont mind at all I actually love swords, katanas, daggers, all of that stuff. What did you mean by it wont apply? Like it will be hard to be social? By the way do you call yourself "Demon blade" because you wield that katana?" her voice is curious but slightly confused. Seeing the shy boy speak to all of them when he entered the bus she smiled proud of him "Nice to meet you too!"

Soteria saw Mazon enter the bus and instantly brightened up "Hey Mr. Sawyer would you like to sit next to me?" her voice is friendly and upbeat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sapphire smiled happily glad Drayce wasnt turning out to be the typical jerks she was use to "Much, so how are you liking this umm....Group so far?" her voice is sweet looking over at him intrigued by the horns "Nice horns by the way" she grins slightly. Seeing Tekem greet the crowd she waves at him encouragingly.

Reactions: MadHex
Murasame was completely taken back by her words which almost seemed to knock him out of his seat. She had just described him as 'pretty'. He enjoyed compliments, but being called "pretty" just felt wrong. In all honesty it was also more than a little embarrassing for him.

"Whoa whoa whoa! P-Pretty?! No no no. Do even what this is? This is the Cursed Sword of the Autumn Rain! It was the victor of countless battles! It is my soul, my body, my life. Awe-inspiring and elegant, yes. But it most certainly is not 'pretty'." He said blushing ever-so slightly. He took a small breath to try and calm himself. Hopefully nobody else payed his miniature outburst much mind. Trying to quickly change the subject as soon as possible he continued.

"Eh? Will it be hard to be social...? Erm... unless you make the wrong person angry I suppose you'll fit in fine? I really don't know, I've never been there before." He turned his attention back to polishing. "And... I meant exactly what I said about being the demon blade. If you're as big of an arms enthusiast as you say maybe I can show you a thing or two once we get settled."

He didn't pay much attention to the blindfolded man, Murasame figured if he wanted to talk to someone he'd do it.

Soteria couldnt help but start giggling softly at Mursame's little rant, ok....touchy subject on calling the katana "Pretty". She looks at the katana curious if what he said was true about its history "Sorry I didnt mean pretty in a girly sense I meant its very well taken care of and....Dashing! Thats the word. Can I see it? I promise ill becareful with it" she smiles at him hopefully. "Okay ill try not to make anyone angry, including you Mr. Demon blade. Id like that Ive always wanted to learn swordplay" her voice is teasing and excited

Mazon looked up from his brooding and heard Soteria say he was welcome to sit with her. He smiled slightly, not quite used to this new feeling of being welcomed anywhere. So he stood up quickly and using his cane he tapped around until he could smell her perfume the strongest and sat next to her. "Please call me Mazon Soteria. It is my name after all, no need to call me Mr. i'm not that old." he replied to her smiling.
That was when he smelled a polish and metal. "I take it you fight well with that sword Mr. Demon Blade?" he asked the man behind him. He tightened and released his grip on his cane that hid his katana underneath.

• Love
Yukiko was sitting in her seat, staring out the window. All these people coming at once. It was a bit difficult to register it all. However from what she could gather, it seemed that there were nine students in all icluding herself. The one named Murasame had called himself a Demon Blade. He must not have read the rules. Now aside from him, there was the horned boy Drayce, the first girl to arrive Sapphire, the girl named Soteria, the blindfolded boy, the hyper girl Mary, and the blond boy who was first on the bus. However she felt like she was forgetting someone... But who was it

"So cold..."

She felt herself expending more energy, trying to keep herself functioning. She looked over to see the boy she was forgetting. Tekem was his name. Though she is spacey, her memory never fails, even if she is a little slow at processing. She turned toward the boy next to her.

"Hel... Hello."

Soteria was happy Mazon decided to join her, she wanted to know more about him. She giggled at his old comment "Okay Mazon, I wasnt implying you were old, but now that I think about it....Man your a real geezer" Her voice is teasing and playful. Looking up at him she notices his height "Scratch that your too tall to be a geezer....Your an iron giant" she couldnt help but want to tease him it was like poking a lion, it can bite ya but you cant help but do it.

Reactions: D3M0NIX
Tekem felt himself smile. The girl had said it was nice to meet him! He turned when he heard a quiet voice beside him. It was the girl -- the first one at the bus stop, Yukiko. He let out an involuntery shiver though he was never cold. His smile widened. "Very nice to meet you." He repeated.

• Love

After a couple minutes of no response from the one holding the sword, he heard Soteria's joke. He turned his head toward the sound of her voice and smiled. "Never been called an Iron Giant before." he was actually enjoying the company. This was a great feeling after being ridiculed for so long because of his disability. "It would be nice to se your face though. So i can put a voice to this lovely lyrical voice you have." he hoped he didn't say too much too soon and scare her off. He was only giving a compliment to the girl. In was true though, he would have loved to be able to see.

"You... Shivered too... Are you... Cold as well?..."

Yukiko was feeling tired. After not succeeding to warm herself, her body was shutting down the less necessary functions to focus on her temperature. Similar to a hibernation. It is less of a sleep, and more of a temporary shut down. She felt herself losing her composure.

"I feel... Tried... Its rather cold... Hm..."

Why was it so cold? She was feeling just fine this morning. She was having a difficult time thinking due to the state of sleep she was entering.

"I'm sorry... for being so... tired... I wish... I had brought a... Jack...et..."

A new boy declared the bus was there, and Mary literally jumped for joy. This would be her first ride in an Earth vehicle. She waited for everyone to get on the bus, watching to see if there were any customs she needed to follow when boarding. As she stepped up onto the stairs, she quickly scanned the seats. It seemed customary to pair with people. Most already had a partner or two, the only one left was the blonde-haired boy that had arrived after she had joined the group. Mary rushed to the seat and plopped herself down next to the boy. She frowned as she bounced on the seat a few times. "Uncomfortable be this vehicle." She turned her head to face the boy and smiled brightly. "One is the loneliest roman numeral. Mary Sue Smith I be. We now be lovers." Mary had meant to say they were 'partners', but she had accidentally used the improper synonym for it. Her translations still needed some work.

Her eyes scanned the youth, and she quickly took his temperature. He has the same temperature as the male with the eye cloth and the green-eyed female. Are they of the same species? Mary was having a hard time categorizing the different Earth beings. There just weren't enough details different about them to make it easy to classify them. Not to mention there seemed to be millions of different species to learn. Mary's stare persisted as she waiting for the blonde boy to continue their interactions.

Lest's day suddenly seemed to decline, as the overly hyper girl came up and sat next to me. At the notion that this bus was uncomfortable, he only smirked and muttered under his breath

"Oh how little you know."

However that smirk was immediately replaced with a face of utter aghast. Did... did that girl call them lovers?! Not only had they just but he was completely moronic! Was she that oblivious to even commoner social acceptance!

"I do not think so my Dear. No Not ever. We will not ever be as you so 'delicately' put it lovers. I do not believe you even know what the term means, now do you?" This was going to be a long day.

Status
Not open for further replies.