Yokai Academy: New Term

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay ill post then lol gonna take me a few

No! The choices! So many possibilities for hilarity to ensue! If anyone wants Mary to sit by them, let me know. (if not, I feel like Lest could use some tormenting) I'll post tomorrow (it's late here).

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Rofl Lest should really get some tormenting

Okay Sappire is currently waiting for Drayce, Soteria is waiting for Mr. Stabby lol

So, hi there :P. Is this still open? If so, quick question; exactly what is "Monster rank"?

that indicates how powerful a monster is. Like a slime isn't all that powerful so it gets D as its rank. While vampires or werewolves are super powerful, their rank is S.

Okay, thanks ^_^. *goes on to work on his CS. Which, due to time reasons, might still take until tomorrow, but details.*

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Okay, thanks ^_^. *goes on to work on his CS. Which, due to time reasons, might still take until tomorrow, but details.*

Hey its Mr/Mrs. Sparklies! Lol

I think that was my last post for the night.

Gotta go to sleep soon...

Ya gonna be going myself soon

I don't think I agree with using canon characters like Zero is...

And I don't think he posted a CS did he?

EDIT: Anywho off to bed

No he didnt, I dont know its O'possum's rp he'll have to see later : /

Gonna go to bed myself its 5am....Ya too late/early lol. Ill post later to respond to Drayce and Mr. Stabby hehe

I'm wondering how long we need to wait to drop the "Everyone's a monster" bomb and how that will work.

I was also sort of hoping to get an interesting response from the humans when Murasame (I think I'll just refer to him as Mura) said he was the demon blade.

I also have work in a few hours and that seems to be at the time when everybody started being active yesterday :s

Lol well your gonna get a reaction from Soteria soon for your comments and the demon blade part. No idea about the monster bomb part

Ahhhh Sapphire and Soteria are trying to make everyone happy!!! So many people to respond too.....Lol

Lol dont worry Soteria didnt forget about you shes just airheady sometimes

School kills the life of the tiny people in my head!

Status
Not open for further replies.