Yokai Academy: New Term

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...yeeees. An egoist might add well to our bundle of fun characters.

Also, Relish, don't worry about seeming like a jerk for barging in. My character is literally interrupting EVERYTHING because she isn't accustomed to that crazy little thing called social etiquette. (so feel free to interact with her, I plan to have my post done in a few minutes)

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
5688-1430296600.gif

Stupid Transparency

Name: Lest Craington

Apparent Age: 15

Actual Age: 15

Personality:
Lest is sarcastic and pretentious. He will often make snarky comments just to annoy someone. It is perhaps his favorite pass time. He thinks of himself highly, both in morality, intelligence, and most certainly, social standing. However, if one is persistent, they might be able to pierce his hard, cold shell.
But who knows what lies beneath

History:
Lest grew up in the countryside. His family was always very wealthy. They first worked as apothecaries, but their research goes deeper. Much deeper. He was fortunate to be born in this rich family. However he had one major problem. He always looked down on everyone. He always wondered why they had to blend into human life, if they were so much inferior to them. His parents told of the witch trials. This only strengthen his opinion. However he never really planned to do anything rash. To make sure of this his parents sent him to Japan to be enrolled at Yokai. In the short while he was there, he had a taste of commoner life. He did not like it. He wished to be back at his estate. Mind you he wasn't super mega rich, but definitely had a higher standard of living.

Monster Type: Warlock(Male Witch)
Monster Rank: B
Abilities: Multitude of spells, specializes in runes(Stored magical energy able to be released at will)
Monster Appearance: N/A

Ugh. I feel that could have been better, but i was a little rushed. BRB have a few things to take care of.​

I was wondering if you guys are still open for new characters? I was thinking playing a human girl that is obsessed with the paranormal and one day she hears about Yokai Academy and decides to investigate if it's really a school only for monsters?

St O'possum, I like him! Let the insults fly! Mary will be too oblivious to them to care!

And sorry guys! My page didn't show the last two posts until after I posted! Don't read it yet! I'll make some quick edits! (one of them is to include your character Relish)!

ROFLMAO wow Xylime....Thats quite the introduction

<insert sword joke about a battle of razor sharp wits here>

Her "sharp" wit really "pierced" her opponent causing serious "damage" to them

You have no idea Obsidian. I don't think I have ever played such an awkward character in my life...but boy was it fun writing.

I added you in Relish (along with adding more detail to the "rest of the group" so it didn't feel like I was blowing you guys off)

sorry Mimi, but we have maxed out our human count. if you are still interested though we are still accepting a few more before we close.

Lol she sounds fun

Im not sure I should post anymore with my characters sense it seems like we're leaving Sawyer out

Yes, I'm still interested. Just give me sometime to see what I come up with. :D

hey now you can get some personal time with the people/person of your choice. Its bus time!

But we cant leave D3MONIX or May Day XD or will we wait for all of them to board before departing?

Lol you can sit next to Soteria if you like

we will wait for everyone dontyaknow

Status
Not open for further replies.