Yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slyen

Original poster
So yeah. Several months ago my main (albeit dead) rp site closed its doors. In fact it might be coming up to being a year soon now that I think about it. Due to the job I have now requiring me to sit for long periods of time infront of a computer and surfing the net to pass time I figured it was time to find a new place. A friend of mine recommended here so I chose to take a look.

I go by Slyen and I RP just about anything.

Hello there man that will roleplay anything! :D You'll have a nice bunch of choices here!

Plus it's sooo much easier to roleplay and have fun when you let someone else do the dirty work of running the site. >:] teeheehee

Welcome to the site. The Rps here are varied and awesome, so I'm sure you'll find something that interests you.

Welcome to Iwaku!
If you have any questions, I or any of the members will be more than happy to help you, I'm sure ^_^.
I'm Kitti, it's a pleasure.

Welcome to Iwaku, Slyen!

Enjoy your stay and play around for a day! Relax! Enjoy your time!

Thank you all for you welcomes. I think I'll keep to two RPs for now to use them to get back into the groove of things. If I have anyway questions I'll go ahead and send a message.

*Pliskin appears behind Slyen.*

Fresh meat...

You, stay away from Archtype.

S/he'll eat you alive.

*Pliskin disappears.*

Welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions just ask.

*walks off into more shadows and triping over a garbagcan*

Owww... I ment to do that

*Continues off into the shadows*

Welcome to Iwaku!

Is McCarthy getting old or something? At this rate I'm going to have to find some new way of greeting the fresh-meat other than telling them to duck...

*A B-1B Lancer flies overhead and drops all 75,000 pounds of cluster bombs in it's bomb bay on TZS.*

I try to greet people normally and this happens.

I WAS NOT COMPLAINING!

I was....

Well actually I think I would kinda miss the doom you tend to wreak. DoomWreaker.

*Carl ventilates TZS with full metal jackets from his TC-19 carbine.*

Quiet, you...

Sad to hear about it, but glad you're here ;]

Welcome to Iwaku ~ I'm Sakura.
If you need any help, just let me know :)

Jooooooooooooooin Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssss.

One of us. One of us. One of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.