Yo.

C

Cactush

Original poster
Hey, my name's Cactush. I have taken a nice joyride down from the remnants of RPG since it is down for what I am to believe the majority of the community. I think I'm not the only person who has migrated from RPG to other places, so maybe I'll see some familiar faces.

I am still new to RP's and I can procrastinate :p. I think I might enjoy this place, the layout's rather smooth.

Welcome to Iwaku, where we are really, really, really good at playing and procrastinating! >:3

Hey, a fellow RPG refugee! Welcome to Iwaku, you'll find us full of complete awesome here and no doubt you'll enjoy your time with us only if you can handle the awesome! If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask~!

I also forgot to mention, Cactush that you should join the RPG refugee group here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aha, I knew I couldn't be the only one. What happened to it anyway?
Anyway, I'm gonna inspect this place and find something that may suit my interest.

No idea, though there are theories that are circulating around here that it was all part of Diana's evil plan when she ate it's severs so as to bring in all of the RPG refugees to this website.

Haha, I could imagine that. Still, I wish we could have gotten some warning so we could do last minute things. I thought it was just site maintenance, but that really shouldn't take 2 weeks+