Yo.

M

Machine:

Original poster
Don't really know what to say. My name is Gabe. I'm 18 years old. (19 next month)
I am definitely not new to roleplaying, but I am new to this site. I haven't roleplayed in quite a bit, so I would like to try to get back into it. I've been doing it since I was the age of 15. I can play both male and female, usually, depending on the type of roleplay, and am into just about anything. Fantasy, Sci Fi, Yaoi, Yuri, Mecha.
Anyways. If you wanna roleplay, just send me a message, or even if you just want to chat, hmu. Later.

Hello! I'm a December baby, too! My birthday is the 9th, when's yours?

Jump In and the Global Signups are great places to either just 'jump in' to a running roleplay, or see which roleplays are looking for new players!

Hit me up for a PM if you're ever bored; filling out your Roleplay Resume (found on your profile) also helps other players find you :)

Oh nice. I was born on the 26th. Day after Christmas. Lol.
And thanks. I'll check 'em out and see if there's anything I'm interested in. Or maybe I'll just PM you. Depending. Lol.

Welcome to Iwaku, Gabe! Good to see you back to role playing, even if it's your first time here. Have fun and enjoy your stay! :)