Yo!

M

Moonlit Blade

Original poster
As the title says, "Yo!". I'm new to this site, obviously, but I've been to a few other Rp forums. I've been roleplaying for seven years or so, now, usually one-on-one, but I have also roleplayed on forums with other people. My main interests include fantasy-genre roleplaying, videogames, art, you name it. I dabble in sci-fi very lightly, though I prefer not to too much, though, oddly enough, my favorite show is sci-fi. For those of you who have seen Doctor Who, you understand it's sheer greatness. In any case (and I apologize beforehand, I say "In any case" quite often, in fact), I hope to get to know a lot of you (a few, at the very least, though a few here seems like a lot anyway. So, a lot might in fact be too much... hm...) and enjoy a few (again, a few might be a lot) roleplays alongside you.

Belatedly, hello there!
I'm Kitti, welcome to Iwaku.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask me!
You seem to be jumping in quite well, though.

Welcome to Iwaku ;D
If you have any questions about the site, roleplays, or any other concerns, lemme know ;D

YO YO!

Welcome to the site.

Well only the second staffer to greet you... SEEE DIANA I AAAAAAAAAM DOING MY JOB!

Anyway, whatever you preferred greeting you have found your way here so I it to you as an olive branch hoping that your stay here will be long and enjoyable. To aid with that we have roleplayer resumes to help everyone gauge your roleplaying habits. Have fun and take cover.

Heh, thanks everyone, for the welcome. I pray I stay for a long time, but, you never know, life is... life.