Yo!

Moonlit Blade

World Renowned Dine-and-Dasher
Original poster
Writing Levels
Douche
As the title says, "Yo!". I'm new to this site, obviously, but I've been to a few other Rp forums. I've been roleplaying for seven years or so, now, usually one-on-one, but I have also roleplayed on forums with other people. My main interests include fantasy-genre roleplaying, videogames, art, you name it. I dabble in sci-fi very lightly, though I prefer not to too much, though, oddly enough, my favorite show is sci-fi. For those of you who have seen Doctor Who, you understand it's sheer greatness. In any case (and I apologize beforehand, I say "In any case" quite often, in fact), I hope to get to know a lot of you (a few, at the very least, though a few here seems like a lot anyway. So, a lot might in fact be too much... hm...) and enjoy a few (again, a few might be a lot) roleplays alongside you.

K

Kitti

Belatedly, hello there!
I'm Kitti, welcome to Iwaku.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask me!
You seem to be jumping in quite well, though.

Sakura

Official Iwaku Little Sister
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
After 5PM EST weekdays
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Instinctively passive unless the story needs a push. I adapt as needed.
Favorite Genres
SciFi, Fantasy, Modern, Twist Genres.
Genre You DON'T Like
Mature, Horror (with rare exceptions)
Welcome to Iwaku ;D
If you have any questions about the site, roleplays, or any other concerns, lemme know ;D

Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
YO YO!

Welcome to the site.

Vay

The Empress
Male, Female
Mostly active but I don't mind taking a back seat.
Favorite Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
Genre You DON'T Like
See above.
Well only the second staffer to greet you... SEEE DIANA I AAAAAAAAAM DOING MY JOB!

Anyway, whatever you preferred greeting you have found your way here so I it to you as an olive branch hoping that your stay here will be long and enjoyable. To aid with that we have roleplayer resumes to help everyone gauge your roleplaying habits. Have fun and take cover.

Moonlit Blade

World Renowned Dine-and-Dasher
Original poster
Writing Levels
Douche
Heh, thanks everyone, for the welcome. I pray I stay for a long time, but, you never know, life is... life.