Yo

C

Compass

Original poster
Hey, I'm Compass.

I'm 23 and I work at a gym. I've been role playing for a long time, but I'm obviously new to Iwaku. I like deep fantasy themes, but the occasionally slice-of-life is okay, too. I tend to join group RPs--one-on-ones are difficult for me to stick with, but I'm down to try if I like the concept enough.

Outside of RP, I like anime and casual video games. I'm pretty introverted so I'm a bit of a homebody. I'm pretty simple, too. My favorite thing to make is grilled cheese with bacon. Looking forward to getting to know the site and its users.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Welcome aboard, Compass. I think you'll find plenty of people who share your interests around Iwaku. It's a fairly diverse community, after all.

Enjoy this cookie!

Hello and welcome, Compass. (: We're glad to have you on board! I'll admit that I have never had a grilled cheese with a bacon but... uh... now I'm definitely going to have to try it! If you have any additional questions about the site, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask.

Thanks, Nav! I highly recommend the grilled cheese and bacon combo--it's my best dish. B)

Reactions: Nav
Oops! Somehow missed this thread !! Welcome to Iwaku :) Glad to meet you, Compass!!