• Start date
C

CrimsonRhapsody

Original poster
Hey, just joined today..

#NoSchoolToday#LoveMyLife #Emotocons #SmileyFace

Gotta love hashtags, eh?

No...no you don't :/

Hello :D!! i'm new to... i have no idea on how this stuff works... >-< i like your screen name... crimson makes me think of blood... :bananaman:DANCING BANNANA!!!

Thanks. I like the X's in your name, and I like your picture, reminds me of sailor moon or something xD. Never seen it though, I just know it's about girls with magical powers :catgirl: .o.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope to see your creativity flourish here.

it actually from "A dark rabbit has seven lifes".. :D!! but still has the magical powers and stuff.. :DD!! soo what's upp?? do you have any idea what to do on this?? o-0

@Daniella Thank you, and I hope we have the opportunity to perhaps roleplay together. [MENTION=3048]XPoodleX[/MENTION] Lol, i'm looking for a good roleplay to join right now, hopefully i'll find a good one soon.

well if you figure out how to join into one you should share the knowledge... >-> ugh... i caqn't figure out how...

> w> Ello der~ Welcome to Iwaku!
e we I would've have no school today...but my school is being a lump and gave me a delay.

You could join roleplays by searching through the 'Jump-In' roleplays. o uo I find those the easiest to join.