Yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Refrigerator Loli

Original poster
Hello, everyone.

I heard about Iwaku from someone else online, and decided to give it a shot. I only have a few months of experience in RPing, and hope to find some partners to RP with.

Hi there! You have a long name, can I call you Fridge? :p
Welcome to Iwaku, in any case! I hope you have a good time poking around here on the forum. If you run into any issues, or have any questions about the site, don't be afraid to ask any of the helpful staff members. c:

Reactions: Refrigerator Loli
Welcome Loli :) Glad you decided to check us out! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Happy roleplaying :)

Welcome aboard! Have this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome Loli! I'm sure you'll find a lot of great people and creative ideas here!! Please head over to the Newby Care Package for your free gifts.

Also, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask, we are here to help!

Hi there! You have a long name, can I call you Fridge? :p
Welcome to Iwaku, in any case! I hope you have a good time poking around here on the forum. If you run into any issues, or have any questions about the site, don't be afraid to ask any of the helpful staff members. c:
Welcome Loli :) Glad you decided to check us out! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Happy roleplaying :)
Welcome aboard! Have this cookie and enjoy your stay.
Welcome Loli! I'm sure you'll find a lot of great people and creative ideas here!! Please head over to the Newby Care Package for your free gifts.

Also, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask, we are here to help!
Thank you for the welcome, everyone. And yes, you can call me Fridge, Eru.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PoetLore and Eru
Nice name.

Welcome!

Ohayo, and welcome to Iwaku! I'm Kelsi, you can call me that, Kits, Kana, or whatever else you can think of. I hope you enjoy your time on Iwaku. I've been to a few different sites, but none compare to this one! *hops out of an open window*

I'm gonna call you Frigy. Also, welcome! If you would like to chat or roleplay, drop me a pm and I will be more than happy to. ^^

I'm gonna call you Frigy. Also, welcome! If you would like to chat or roleplay, drop me a pm and I will be more than happy to. ^^
Thank you. I think I shall take up on that offer.

Welcome on board, Fridge.

Welcome Friiiiiidge~!

Also. Flat is Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.