1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Yo!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Malice, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! I am not too good at this introductory stuff but I'll try! You guys can call me any suitable nickname. [Ex. Bookworm.] Iwaku is a new site for me. I am not new to role-playing to be honest. When it comes to actual role-playing, I am a Paragraph role-player. My writing tend to be based on the supernatural. Things that aren't that 'realistic' or 'ordinary'. I am selective with which story to devote to. It would need to capture my interest. My strong point is creating characters and picking characters from series I can relate to some form. If anyone wishes me to RP in a thread -- whether its a group or an one on one RP, then I am game. I am open enough to chat with about most things. That's it. I don't know what else to really write for this introduction. xD Thanks if anyone decides to give this a read.

Feel free to ask me anything questions. :D

2. Heya Bookworm, welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find the story for you!

3. Thank you! :D I appreciate that, Turtle.

4. Welcome to Iwaku! c:

5. Thank you, Sen. ^_^

6. Sup, Gico? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.