Yo. (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sandra

Original poster
Hello fellow teens of iwaku. I'm Sandra. Or you can call me Havoc, I don't really care! Let's just get to the point of this thread. x3

Otakus are welcomed! And so are people who don't watch anime... But I'd rather do a liberteen anime roleplay.

☆ MxM ONLY
☆ 1 - 3 paragraphs
☆ Explicit, dirty writing please. This is liberteen, after all...
☆ Tell me if you can't post, or if you want to drop the roleplay.
☆ If you're getting bored of the roleplay, please tell me! We'll improve it together.
☆ Take your time to post. I post really oddly.. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow. So yeah. I'll give you at least a few posts every day. Or I'll try to.

ANYWAYS! Here are the animes I'll list for liberteen just in case some of you otakus made it this far. IF I DID NOT LIST SOME YOU WERE LOOKING FOR PLEASE ASK ME ABOUT THAT. Also the pairing(s) I want to do for them!

Asterisks means I really want to do that pairing! The more asterisks, the more I wanna do it! Capitalized names means i want to play them! IF BOTH ARE CAPITALIZED, then I could play either.

❁ Owari No Seraph/Seraph of the end

MIKA x YUU *************************

MIKA x OC ***

YUU x OC ***

❁ Tokyo Ghoul

Kaneki x HIDE **

Kaneki x OC *****

❁ Ouran High School Host Club

OC x OC *

❁ Free!

Haru x RIN **

Rei x NAGISA **

Sosuke x MAKOTO **

❁ One Punch Man

Genos x OC **

That's all I got so far. I'm kinda tired right now too, so. x3 Anyways! If you're not an otaku we can brainstorm some ideas together. I ain't putting up anything else right now. So PM me if interested or comment below if interested! PM me if you want to discuss with me about some ideas or other anime universes you'd maybe like to roleplay in, too.

(๑>ᴗ<๑)

DID SOMEONE SAY MIKAYUU

I NEVER CHECK THESE FORUMS GOD AM I LATE

BUT DID SOMEONE SAY MIKAYUU

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.