Yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princely

Original poster
So, I'm really not good at writing these. They feel too much like putting a personal ad in the newspaper. But I'm bored !! So very bored!!

Anyway, hi, my name's Isaac and I am the best. (Sort of. Not really. I'm moderately okay.) It's been a while since I've been in a lot of serious RPs, but I'm starting to get back in the swing of things. Note that I do go to school, but from the time I get home to the time I go to bed I'm usually always online.

Most of my replies will be multiple (5+) paragraphs, less if I have writer's block or you don't give me a lot to work with. A good rule of thumb in roleplaying is that the more material you give your partner to work with, the better theirs will be!

I feel most comfortable playing male characters, but I'll really play any gender in any pairing you want. That's just part of being a writer.

I really don't have any specific plots in mind, but I am going to post a list of characters and possible plot elements below. If you see something that catches your eye, go ahead and send me a message! We can brainstorm and come up with a kickass story!

Before we go on, here are some (sorta) rules.
  • Please be 18+. I don't quite feel comfortable roleplaying with someone younger than that, because even in "clean" roleplays my characters tend to get themselves into adult situations.
  • I understand if you're not the greatest writer or speller, but I'd really appreciate posts that are in full sentences and vaguely grammatically correct. Bonus points for 3+ paragraph responses. (And they don't have to be long paragraphs.)
  • If we're in the middle of an rp and suddenly you have a moment of divine inspiration and think of the greatest plot twist ever, tell me! I'm sure we'll be able to work it in somehow. Likewise, if you dislike the direction an rp is going and want to find a way to make it more interesting to you, also let me know. We can put it on hold until we figure out just where to lead it.
On to the fun stuff!

A disclaimer: I'm only a part of the Supernatural fandom. If you want to do a Supernatural rp, I'm definitely your man. But other than that, it might take a bit of convincing. (Oh, also a bunch of Disney and Dreamworks stuff. I'm only a little bit ashamed.)

Some Cool Things:

• demons / angels / other such bullshit
  • magicians, evil or otherwise.
  • love/hate relationships
  • actually? literally anything?

The only things that I don't like playing are slice of life or realistic roleplays. I come online to get out of real life, not write some more of it.

If you wanna shoot me a message, feel free! I'm nice.

Interested!

Hmm, would you be interested in something action packed?

I've yet to do a love/ hate relationship. Interested?

I'm very interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.