Yo yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nymeria

Hello there, my name is Nora and I'm an eighteen years old girl from Bulgaria. I've been roleplaying for ten years and about six in english. I love writing, I enjoy it and it helps me improve my english. About me.. I adore cats, I love reading though I don't do it as much as I used to, currently reading ASOIAF. I also like watching movies and tv shows, my favorite shows are GoT, The Walking Dead and Skins. I used to watch anime, I've seen FMA and FMA Brotherhood, Fairy Tail, Mirai Nikki and Naruto (but Naruto remains a favorite for me because I grew up watching it). I guess that's all? I love meeting new people so I'm always open for talks and such! Looking forward to roleplaying here ^^

Hello there Nymeria, fellow cats and GoT lover! Welcome to Iwaku, where I assure you will find many with the same interests as yours! :confetti:

Welcome to Iwaku Nora! You are quite fluent in English, which is impressive as a second language. It's ridiculously complicated grammatically. Bravo! I'm sure you'll find a lot of friends and role play partners here with those interests. If you ahve any trouble you can head over to the Newby Care Package thread and request a mentor to help you learn the ins and outs of the site and gather some valuable information as well.

Welcome again and HAVE FUN!!

Hello there! Welcome to Iwaku! We're glad to have you aboard :)

Hi there Nora! (I'm maybe slightly curious on far you ever got through Fairy Tail; I used to watch it myself. :P)
Anyway, welcome to the forum. I hope you have a good time here on Iwaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.