Yo yo yo!

What characters should I start making Asap?

• Total voters
V

Vivaldi

Original poster
Hello everyone. I am new to this site but not to role-playing. I joined since my old site has...well...People have left the nest and it's all turned into the same type of roleplay and I wanted some variety thus IWAKU! [/Throws confetti errwhere] But yes, moving along. I've been roleplaying since I was thirteen in those God forsaken yahoo chats....[/Single tear for the time spent there] And stopped roleplaying around age fifteen for about three years, picking it up at eighteen-nineteen. My first language is spanish and my second is english, so please forgive me and hand me constructive criticism if you do see my mistakes.

I am well over eighteen [/Twenty five year old bby ; D ; ] And I can certainly do more mature types of roleplaying. Now, don't get ahead of yourself! I can do some intimacy in roleplays, but it's not all I want from a roleplay. When I say more mature, I mean I can do things like very descriptive gore or more adult themes. I love fantasy as well as slice of life and I am pretty much up for anything, you name it! One on one's, groups, chats....So long as the plots keep me entertained.

I know this is all in my resume...Or should be [/Did that thing legit like two minutes ago], but I don't particularly like M-Preg and Futa? Futta? Whatever. It's ok and people can join those types of roleplays and or plots, but it's not my cup of tea. Aside from that.....GO ON AND HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT! [/Awesome guitar music and cool explosions in the background].

Um....I don't know what else to say that's not on my profile....Just that I'll try to learn how to navigate the whole site soon and that I'm pleased to meet Y'all.

What do you prefer to be called?
Vivi-Viva-Vivaldi is fine.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Female

How old are you?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
New to site but not to roleplaying ; v ;

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Both!

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Depends on the mood!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
SO MANY! ; D ; I just finished KyuHyun's "My thoughts, your memories" Currently moving ontooooo "Taylor Swifts 'Blank Space'"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Welcome to Iwaku!" A person behind you says as they hand you a cookie.

"Welcome to Iwaku!" A person behind you says as they hand you a cookie.
[/Shivers a bit before jumping and pulling up a fist to strike] O-oh!.....Sorry. Startled me there. [/Smiles and takes the offered cookie, sniffing at it before taking a bite] Thank you for the welcome and the cookie. ; v ;

"No problem, and have fun!" The person says as they begin to walk away.

Hiiii Vivi, welcome to the site! ^o^

Reactions: Vivaldi
*bows* Never formally did it but welcome to Iwaku my dear.

Zilo enters from the window smiling. "You there!" He pauses for effect. "Welcome to Iwaku"
He proceeds to hide from everyone.

Zilo enters from the window smiling. "You there!" He pauses for effect. "Welcome to Iwaku"
He proceeds to hide from everyone.

O-oh my.
Thank you for the welcome! [/looks to Zilo, watching him hide]........[/Gives him a box filled with nourishment and whispers] this will hold you over while you hide..m