Yo, what up...?

N

Novapierce

Original poster
I er...more or less stumbled in here and liked the way things look so I might as well set up shop...

First off, Name's Uunia, and NO, that's not my real name, to get that you'll have to get to know me. I've been RPing for a while, ever since I was 14 to be exact. I started off at a descent vampire RP forum and got show the ropes by some pretty descent people. Now, however, that group has been disbanded and I'm looking for a new home.

I'm usually pretty active, mostly during the week when I find breaks in my day I'm able to post. Weekends are a little spotty but I tend to try at least. I'm a pretty relaxed guy, don't cause much trouble but glad to end some should any come my way. I love interacting both OOC and IC so don't leave me hanging when I try to show a little love. X3

So if anyone needs me, I'll be here for a while, hit me up if you need a guy to do a little dirty work or just need someone as a spot filler. I'll be around trust me.

Till then, peace out.

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME UUNIA-KUN!!!!~
I like the name. o.o It is mysterious, and filled with happiness, yet covered in the dark as I do not understand it. But, I compare it with your avatar, and I see a villain inside a superhero within your soul somewhere. Thus, you are a cool kitten and I want a highfive. NOW. <3

n.n
I hope you enjoy it here as much as I enjoy it.~

Hey there, welcome to Iwaku. Hopefully you have a fun stay with us~ *hands a cookie*

Gotta say, I'm loving the avatar.

*wanders back off to the OOC section*

Confession.... I thought you were a girl until you said you were a dude. XD Cause Nova and Uunia sounds like feminine names... silly meeee!

Welcome to Iwaku! :D

WEEELCOME Uunia........!!!!!! I hope you stay for long!

Welcome to Iwaku, Nova.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you!
You should fill out our Resume to help get to know you better~
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
Happy roleplaying!

Welcome to Iwaku, Uunia. If you need help with Anything feel free to ask.

Hi and welcome to Iwaku :) Hope you find your stay here enjoyable. There are quite a few rps running that may tickle your fancy. Everyone here are pretty friendly so more than likely you'll find yourself a pal to play in roleplays with. The cBox is also a great way to meet people and potential roleplay partners. At any rate, hope you find your stay here on Iwaku enjoyable and fun.

Best regards
~kuroshimodo
Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee

Welcome.

Asmodeus, Roleplay Moderator and English snob. Feel free to discuss ideas with me.

And you are hereby invited to join The Halloween Roleplay

Thank you for the warm welcome X3 I hope to find my own little niche in this place =3

Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find this to be a second as have I. Please let me know if you have any questions.