• League?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dota 2 is better.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

tathgon

Original poster
Thought I'd might as well post a thingy here. Say hello to this forum and introduce myself. I am tathgon! :p You may refer to me as... well, whatever. I don't really care. Just tell me if you're going to refer to me as something that isn't tathgon. As long as I know what it is, I should respond. :D

Onto other things, such as my experience roleplaying. I have roleplayed before and am here to roleplay again. I prefer fantasy settings and group roleplays. I dislike writing and, as such, my posts are normally shorter because of it. However, I do try to give people actions, events and things so that they don't end up stuck. Being newer to the site, it will take me some time to get used to the setup, but that shouldn't take too long.

Also, made a poll thingy. League. Anyone play? I'm looking for peoples to play with. If yes, League username below and I'll friend you. You'll know it's me. Trust.

I hope to be here a while and RP with you guys and gals! Tathgon, awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy~~~

Oh hai ^.^
Welcommeeeeeeee aboarrrrdddd to iWaku c:
A wonderful world in where all things are candy and love. Or at least most of the time c:
Hope you have fun ^.^

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Hiiiii Tathgon! :D Welcome to the site!

Welcome! Nice to meet you!