Yo! It's Nice To Meet You!

E

Elemental*Stars

Original poster
Hello everyone! My name is Elemental*Stars, but y'all can call me Element or ES. I have done plenty of roleplaying, whether it was tabletop roleplaying with my friends or roleplaying in Neopets groups or one on one. It'll take a little while to get used to being here, but I'm sure I'll enjoy being here!

I'm a girl, and a tomboy. I love many different video games and anime series, and I also am a big Vocaloid fan. I love to write, and I want to be published one day!

I'm going to say it now: I refuse to do mature roleplays, and probably won't do any romantic roleplays. I'm really not comfortable with that sort of thing.

I get pretty busy, so sometimes I won't be able to be on here, but in any case, I hope that I can have fun with you guys!

ES

*bows* welcome to the madness ES, enjoy!

Wow, Neopets I feel old for remembering those. Woah tomboy! I remember that phrase! (in before people decided to use Bi or worse to describe them.)
Hey, dude-ett Welcome to Iwaku! Theres plenty of roleplays here, and no, you don't need to be on everyday, life and what not.

Anywho, Enjoy your time here!

Hallo Eless! :D Welcome to the site!

Oh man Neopets... I still have my account. So many omelets.

Right, hello! Don't worry I feel pretty similarly about mature role-plays. You're not alone? It's not really a weird thing, a lot of people on the site are like that.

I will give you a few pieces of advice from what I know of Iwaku from my experience and what I've heard. It's good to stay with it, roleplaying a lot is awesome! It's healthy for your mind, and it's a great way to make friends. I would suggest that you check at least three times a week if not more. The community from what I've heard is AWESOME, all kinds of role-plays, all kinds of people, and everything you could want out of a forum RP site.

P.S.
If you ever want tips or suggestions with writing, contact me, I've done a little research into it and even wrote a few articles about it.

Herro and welcome luv, Hope you enjoy it here :D