1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Yo! It's Nice To Meet You!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Elemental*Stars, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Hello everyone! My name is Elemental*Stars, but y'all can call me Element or ES. I have done plenty of roleplaying, whether it was tabletop roleplaying with my friends or roleplaying in Neopets groups or one on one. It'll take a little while to get used to being here, but I'm sure I'll enjoy being here!

I'm a girl, and a tomboy. I love many different video games and anime series, and I also am a big Vocaloid fan. I love to write, and I want to be published one day!

I'm going to say it now: I refuse to do mature roleplays, and probably won't do any romantic roleplays. I'm really not comfortable with that sort of thing.

I get pretty busy, so sometimes I won't be able to be on here, but in any case, I hope that I can have fun with you guys!

ES

2. *bows* welcome to the madness ES, enjoy!

3. Wow, Neopets I feel old for remembering those. Woah tomboy! I remember that phrase! (in before people decided to use Bi or worse to describe them.)
    Hey, dude-ett Welcome to Iwaku! Theres plenty of roleplays here, and no, you don't need to be on everyday, life and what not.

Anywho, Enjoy your time here!

4. Hallo Eless! :D Welcome to the site!

5. Oh man Neopets... I still have my account. So many omelets.

Right, hello! Don't worry I feel pretty similarly about mature role-plays. You're not alone? It's not really a weird thing, a lot of people on the site are like that.

I will give you a few pieces of advice from what I know of Iwaku from my experience and what I've heard. It's good to stay with it, roleplaying a lot is awesome! It's healthy for your mind, and it's a great way to make friends. I would suggest that you check at least three times a week if not more. The community from what I've heard is AWESOME, all kinds of role-plays, all kinds of people, and everything you could want out of a forum RP site.

P.S.
    If you ever want tips or suggestions with writing, contact me, I've done a little research into it and even wrote a few articles about it.

6. Herro and welcome luv, Hope you enjoy it here :D

7. -bows and kisses hand- welcome to iwaku