Yo, how goes it!?

R

Red Letter

Original poster
  1. What do you prefer to be called?

I'm partial to just Red, though anybody's welcome to call me by any of my character's names, or my real name, Richard. Just don't call me late for dinner!
  2. Boy, girl, or a mystery?

Nothin' but boy parts here!
  3. How old are you?

21 years of age!
  4. Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

Yup! New to the site, but have been roleplaying for about six years now, and writing for much longer!
  5. Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

It depends on the content of the roleplay, to be honest. If I feel like there's room for more players without cluttering the story, then by all means, group roleplays are great. But oftentimes, I just feel most comfortable with a single player, it's less stress on me and I don't feel like I'm stretching my creative muscles to their brink by reading a bunch of replies and making sure mine doesn't contradict anything said, therefore halting the process.
  6. On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?

Depends on how rainy. If it's drizzly, but enough to form puddles, hell yes I'll jump in those puddles. But if it's pouring down and I can hear it through the roof, curling up on the sofa is the best course of action.
  7. SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
    Any Lana del Rey song, right now, mostly Born to Die and Diet Mountain Dew.

I hope to make a lot of cool new friends on this site, and also wish to form a lot of wonderful stories with you all. :D

Greetings Red, welcome to the site! :D

It goes like this!

*does a dance*

Now you try.

PS: welcome to Iwaku!

Hey, welcome to Iwaku!
*bows and smiles gently*