1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Yo Ho, Pirate Coming to Land

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by PecanScotch, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am a Pirate, I search for all those worthy of sailing with me on my quest for an amazing RP here and on Groups or 1x1. I really love stories of Pirates and demigods alike, Camp Half-Blood, Pirates of the Caribbean are the bomb and I search for all those who love such adventure. Be warned though I am a bit bad with grammar and I seek to improve it so it might take a while. I am very active in an RP if I like it and if you guys want to join my crew YO HO my Men YO HO.

• Love Love x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. A warm welcome to Iwaku, Pirate! I hope you enjoy your sails here, and that ya unearth some nice roleplay booty. :3

..Wow, that sounded weird. XD

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hahaha thank you

4. Ahoy! Or something... XD Welcome to the page :D

5. Welcome to Iwaku. Toll is three candy bars and 3/4's of your soul, as well as two years of your life just for insurance. Take a cookie, and have a nice stay.

• Nice execution! Nice execution! x 1
  6. Um....no I am not getting suckrfbinti this dark place. Hides

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  7. Welcome! I adore pirate plays! I think I might add one to my request list. Thanks for the idea. ♥

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.