Yo ho ho!

S

shinkamalei

Original poster
Hello all!~

My name is shinkamalei aka shink/shinrin/shinka/etc etc!
I have come to this site so I can roleplay with a bestie of mine but I am up for roleplaying with others~
I have several characters whom I have yet to delve into and would love to figure them out.
Let's see... I normally have a rps set in the real world... with some oddly colored hair/eyes.
My main focuses now-a-days are preparing to teach English abroad, drawing and figuring out my characters.
I love them!
Anyways, now I will bid you adieu!
Tata!

Hallo Shinka! 8D Welcome to the community!

Hello, Shinrin, and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.

We have lots of roleplays in all different flavors around here.
Look around the site, join things you have interest in, and have fun!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you both and I shall if I ever think of any! ^^

welcome to iwaku :D
Cookie?
*gives cookie*

/takes cookie/ Thank ya kindly!
Brownie? /hands brownie/

I just ate a brownie but one more doesn't hurt ^^

Lucky! It's 3:30am so I definitely can't eat one at this time. But it does sound amazingly delicious.

It's 12:27 pm here xD

I see your in Sweden. So far ahead! How about we carry this on in another thread? I don't think we are supposed to chat in here are we?

*Ears flicker slightly and sits cat-style. Tail sways left and right and I smile* Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

hello all! I wish you good luck on finding a roleplay!

YO HO HO!
A Pirate's life 'tis the life for me!
YO HO HO!

Your incredible thread tittle brought me here, sir.
I dub you a genius! >:P

Ah, yes. Welcome to Iwaku Shinka!
I'm sure you will really enjoy it here; it's a place of dreams, liberty and insanity.

I bid you a good day.

Hiya Shinka! Welcome to iwaku and definitely don't be afraid to branch out and play with new people. You might find someone else really super cool to play with and bounce ideas off of too!