Yo. hi. Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Alchemist

Original poster
'Sup, my fellow RP'ers.

I've been RPing for a few years now, and have recently decided to try my hand here, at Iwaku.

Eh, I'm not into that many genres, mainly fantasy settings with magic and stuff. Though, I'm always up for a superhero RP and a nice fandom RP. pokemon is a big favorite of mine. just ask and and I'll tell ya if I'm interested.

So, uh, hi and stuff.

I'm going to sleep now. Gawd, I'm up way too late >_>

Welcome to Iwaku, Alchemist :D! I hope you enjoy your stay!

giphy.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, Alchemist!
I hope you enjoy your stay he-

Hang on.
Fantasy settings? With magic? And superheroes, too?
I think you and I will get along just fine~

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find many RPs you'd be interested in here!

Welcome to Iwaku, Alchemist :D! I hope you enjoy your stay!

*large space-consuming gif. I had Palkia move it elswhere :P*
Well thanks for the welcome, Fox~

Welcome to Iwaku, Alchemist!
I hope you enjoy your stay he-

Hang on.
Fantasy settings? With magic? And superheroes, too?
I think you and I will get along just fine~
Ohho~
I hope we do. Fantasy magic settings is my preferred Genre, but Superheroes are always fun. (well, I prefer to play the villain, but you get the idea.)

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find many RPs you'd be interested in here!
Welcome to Iwaku Alchemist.
Thanks Mari and Danigirl~
If any of you have any RP's that I might be interested in, please do tell~

I would recommend the Murder Game. You can play any character within any fandom.

There's a lot of us (35 of 40 spots taken so far) but it get really fun and interesting!

I would recommend the Murder Game. You can play any character within any fandom.

There's a lot of us (35 of 40 spots taken so far) but it get really fun and interesting!
Aha~
Thanks for the recommendation, but with Fandom-RP's, I do prefer original charcaters with original settings. Perhaps I should have clarified that. Playing an already established character is just a bit...odd, to me. Like I'd be completely destroying said character.

Aha~
Thanks for the recommendation, but with Fandom-RP's, I do prefer original charcaters with original settings. Perhaps I should have clarified that. Playing an already established character is just a bit...odd, to me. Like I'd be completely destroying said character.

It's okay. I'm sure you'll find something suitable here, many kinds of rp going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.