Yo hello out there!!!

C

caliklongtail

Original poster
Hello out there. As you guessed I am one of the newbs here on this site so I'll start with a little bit about me.

What nicknames do you like to be called?- You can call me Calik.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?- I am a guy and I am 22 years old

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?- I'll really play any genre as long as it has furries in it. All my characters are furries.

What kind of characters do you usually play?- This depends on the rp and my mood at the time.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?- Uhhh... wolf packs?

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!- Uhhh... do I have to sing?

Well hello Calik. I'm one of the newer members but it's lots of fun here and I'm sure you'll like it here. You'll get along fine in this place.

Welcome to iwaku Calik :3 I hope you enjoy the forum ^^
*gives cookie*

Welcome to the site we are so happy to have you Since no one has given you the links yet let me help you.

If you are new to rping check this out Roleplay 101, If you are looking for a partner, to get better, or just generally improve in the areas you are weak check this out The Academy. If you want to just jump into a new group rp check out here Jump in Plot's and Jump in Rp board

For any questions contact the mods. I know that the links are a lot but don't worry we are welcoming here and not scary I promise. I hope you have a wonderful stay. Feel free to PM me if you want a one on one partner, you can also search here One on one for any toher members.

Please enjoy we are so glad to have you ^.^

FURRIES. THEY ATTACK!

Welcome to Iwaku, Calik! I am Iliana, and it's nice to meet you! Have fun with your furry tailed characters! :D

Welcome, Calik! Welcome to Iwaku!

You don't have to sing..Nope, nope. We won't make you. Unless you really want to!

Furries? Oh you'll fit in with the secret organization of furries on Iwaku.
-sneezes.-

But if you have any questions or sort..Come look for me, or another staff. We'll help you!