YO! Hello Everybody!

O

Okami_Jigoku

Original poster
Hi I'm Okami_Jigoku

What nicknames do you like to be called?Okami, or Wolf-Dragon

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Male

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?Um.... I bounce around alot don't really have one.

What kind of characters do you usually play?Um... i can do multiple.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Um... all the above...

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! End of All Hope by Nightwish... I'm not gonna sing it i'm a guy not a girl and i can't even go higher then tener when singing.

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku Jigo, I am Shadow Ike the leader of "the Wolves of Iwaku". If you have any questions at all just ask and I may be able to help you. By the way I only call you Jigo because Okami has been taken on here and well on Okami, and wolf is too generic of a name.

Suuuuuuuup buddy. Welcome to our haven of RP'ing and enjoy. *is the man who brought him here*

Um... Shadow that is why i edited...^>_<^(wolf smiley)

Yo Yo

Welcome to the site.

mhmmm alright then wolf-dragon... Mnyeahh! so long XD well anyway welcome and all tha jazz again, oh yeah forgot to add that please call me ike thing XD

I'm going to call you... OJI! Because Oji sounds like a really badass name for a wolf-dragon! XD

Rape.
That is all.

Hmm, whoops.
Hi! I'm Kitti, nice to meet you.
Welcome to Iwaku, if you have any questions, please ask!

OOHHHKKKAAAYYY! um what the hell is oji?
and um hello kitty.*looks at kitty concerned*
and thanks for the comments ike.

HELLO! CAN YOU HEAR ME!?
...Oh wait, this is teh interwebz...
I'm Mabushii Kage/TheNeverThere/Mr. Brightside. I'm in charge of the Table-Top Tyrants, home of all things table-top gaming. If you're intrested, drop by. We're in the Groups section. Other than that...If you're into Warhammer 40k, JOIN THE DEATHWATCH!

I did see the ooc and was thinkin about it.

Good, good. Very good. If you wish to join, it'd be best to do so soon, as we're about to start, and they'll need all the help they can get.

Yeah... I know nothing of the death watch and i never read any other 40k book though so...yeah.

If you really want to join, We can help. That is why We exist. We being the Table-Top Tyrants. It's fun to talk about 40k