Yo guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Axel Rover

Original poster
Hey peeps, I go by the moniker Axel Rover on ever roleplay forum I have been on, and I have been roleplaying since March 2014, which is almost a year and a half. I have gotten use to it, but I wouldn't call myself an expert just yet. I usually just stick to anime-themed roleplays, but I figured that I would hop out of my shell and get used to all the different themes out there , so here I am! I look forward to RPing with you all!

Welcome to Iwaku, Axel! :D Hope you have a great time here. You can find all sorts of stuffs here, from Anime, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Adult-themed, even mix and match between those. ;)

Reactions: Axel Rover
Welcome Axel!! Enjoy yourself! ;)

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

and if show-based and fandom rps are your thing, i know someone who is always looking for more members for their rps

Status
Not open for further replies.