1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Yo, guess who's back? (Again...)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by violetaz, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Hi! Don't remember me? Not surprising. Doesn't matter anyways. xD What matters is that I am back (again)!

Um... yeah, it's 6:30am and I've been up all night so I don't really have much else to say...

LOOOVE MEEEEEEEEEE

2. Welcome back there Squirrelly! >:3

3. Welcome back. Stay with us forever this time, k?

4. I dunno, forever's a long time...

5. I REMEMBER YOU!!! I NEVER REMEMBER ANYONE BUT I REMEMBER YOU!!
    YOU WERE THAT MEMBER THAT CAME BACK BEFORE... I REMEMBER LAST TIME YOU CAME BACK!!!
    Don't leave again, or else I shall brainwash you with my little pony!!! Yes, that's a threat :D

Welcome back (again) ^^ Now I can continue to stalk you, forever and ever and EVER AND EVER!!!

6. Yay, I have a stalker! 8D

7. That's why you should be singing this song to me x3 Heheh

[video=youtube;Mq_CyPHhoYQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq_CyPHhoYQ[/video]

8. ​Whenever you want me to bbeh~

9. YAY, lets get married when I get out from prison for reading your mail x3 But don't worry, I will stalk you in the meantime from the prison :D I see your every moooove~

10. Indy....*squints*

11. Why are you squinting? o.O

12. The sun is in my eyes.

13. Or you've been infected by an alien that's just about to burst out of your eyes! D:

14. I am, his name is son. =D