Seme x Uke- BxB
Bad boy/girl x Good girl/boy
Jeff x Lui- BxB- Creepypasta
Killer x Victim
Killer x Killer
Female!Mafia leader x victim/Enemy?

Plots! Plots! PLOTS!
---------------------------
More like Human toothless 5/5 (I play toothless)
On a normally day in berk, the young dragon toothless was found by a young boy hiccup, their relaionship growing to the point were it was like they were brothers. Hiccup as well showed berk that dragons were good and not so much of evil.
(Your name), a friend a Hiccup and the sister of Astrid had a liking to Hiccup but in the end her sister and Hiccup fall in love but what happens when toothless turns into a human?

Unexpected roommates 3/5 (I play female)
Arianna, a young girl who lived with her step mother and sister, moves away from her old home town and goes to college to start her life over but in the process who joins a college group/home but what happens when she finds out its full of boys? And the leader of the group is an old friend/boy friend
Will they fall in love all over again? Or hate each other?

His pain is mine 4/5 (MxM)
Brothers, living with their abusive father, soon find love interests in each other but what happens when their friends and family find out? Will they except them? Or will the boys have to ignore their love and move on.

I wouldn't say I love you 3/5 (FxF)
Arianna, a young adult who is new to the world meets, (Your name) a hard working girl who couldn't give two damns about anything or anyone. The young female finds a strong liking in the woman, soon sexually but will (Your name) feel the same?

Bitter sweet love 5/5 (MxF) Jack frost grenderbent
(Your name) a shy, isolated boy who dreams of a new life and makes up fantasies to escape the real world but what happens when he meets Jackie frost? An annoy girl who messes around and just wants to have fun with everyone? But nobody can see her but (Your name)?

---------------------------------------------------------------
This is it! I hope you like them! Please PM me or Comment on this thread!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I would be willing to do "His Pain is Mine" if you want! I could be the younger brother :)

Ignore the previous message that was other account. I accidentally checked into that one. Thanks :)

im looking to rp if your still looking im not really interested in those plots but we could discuss one

Hello! I'm interested in I wouldn't say I love you.

May you pm me? Thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.