Yo Diana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, yes. The Great Migration. Weird thinking about how that was back in 2014. I do believe that war is over though and the regular members have come to peace with those migration folks.

However, you still have Team Rocket-esque people poking around...trying to make a name for themselves or keep their names in the hat. I like how now it's most of the old migration folks trying to keep balance now though. What a nice twist to the lore.

Shut the fuck up, @Gwazi Magnum

Artists are creating their masterpieces.
If the art is anything like in your signature...

It should have been put where the rest of the autistic art belongs: In the trash bin.

It should be put through a panel of reviewers, who decide its merit and value through an arbitrary numerical system, by which to decide if it qualifies to get you a trophy made out of pseudo-gold.

FERRETS LOL CATS LOL OH MY GOD HAHA ADORBS LIEK OH MY GOD DID YOU KNOW YOUR HANDS ARE HUMONGOUS??

... It needs to be given a warm hug and a cup of cocoa, by your goat mom.

^- This is how you do a shit post by the way. Actually creating fucking content, not reposting gifs and vomiting idiotic "your mom" level one liners.

Well you're not getting a mural.

It should have been put where the rest of the autistic art belongs: In the trash bin.
Well I'm rather fond of it.

Reactions: Brovo
If the art is anything like in your signature...

It should be put through a panel of reviewers, who decide its merit and value through an arbitrary numerical system, by which to decide if it qualifies to get you a trophy made out of pseudo-gold.

FERRETS LOL CATS LOL OH MY GOD HAHA ADORBS LIEK OH MY GOD DID YOU KNOW YOUR HANDS ARE HUMONGOUS??

... It needs to be given a warm hug and a cup of cocoa, by your goat mom.

^- This is how you do a shit post by the way. Actually creating fucking content, not reposting gifs and vomiting idiotic "your mom" level one liners.
I prefer this manner of shitposting actually.

Ah, yes. The Great Migration. Weird thinking about how that was back in 2014. I do believe that war is over though and the regular members have come to peace with those migration folks.

However, you still have Team Rocket-esque people poking around...trying to make a name for themselves or keep their names in the hat. I like how now it's most of the old migration folks trying to keep balance now though. What a nice twist to the lore.

Shit man, you're making me feel like I'm an Iwaku Veteran.
Well I mean, I am from the age of the dark 2011-2012 years originally but still. Please.

I think there are little bits of skirmishes here and there occasionally, but the two factions have been getting along for the most part.

That's not to say that, a certain few aren't annoying at times.

Shitposters who think they're funny when they repeat the same routine twenty times a day in every thread they can remotely justify doing it in. (Also, some threads they probably shouldn't do it in.)

It's kind of like an addiction to cocaine. They have to get their fix somewhere.

I do realize the irony and elitism oozing from this statement.

You'll just have to ask the bank how many fucks this man living within the poverty line has to give today.
Tbh Ferret Man, this shit thread was originally directed at Diana. It's turned into me, from my perspective, ignoring Gwazi's posts as much as possible.

Reactions: Brovo
There's no avoiding me here Sole.
The attempt is cute though. :P

Tbh RPGuild is a piece of shit. Poorly maintained, terrible community, and they just made a user that was once permabanned (on multiple occasions) for racist remarks a site moderator. Iwaku's my go to.

*Doubles check Guilds Mod list*

Hanks a mod now?

Well damn...

and they just made a user that was once permabanned (on multiple occasions) for racist remarks a site moderator.
Holy shit. Well, don't worry about that here. Some people make a ton of racism jokes to try and be 420 edgy but no moderator here supports that nonsense.

Look on the bright side. You are now part of an exclusive community. Well, semi-exclusive, since people can get invited in.

We're basically the Oscars without trophies now.

We're a bunch of Old White men disconnected with modern media?

We're a bunch of Old White men disconnected with modern media?
Who make commentary on black culture and media without actually consuming or being part of any of it.

Er, guys, can we NOT publicly bitch about mods/members on other sites or about sites themselves? Racist shits they may be, but we actually don't allow shit-talking like that because it just stirs up drama. The last thing Iwaku Staff wants is an inter-forum flame war.

Reactions: Jorick
Holy shit. Well, don't worry about that here. Some people make a ton of racism jokes to try and be 420 edgy but no moderator here supports that nonsense.

Look on the bright side. You are now part of an exclusive community. Well, semi-exclusive, since people can get invited in.

We're basically the Oscars without trophies now.
If we're the Oscars, Gwazi is DiCaprio except in a universe where Leo's actually a shit actor.

But yeah, if you're running any RP's or know any other good ones I could join you should totally message me. I'm here for good, and you are a great GM.

Er, guys, can we NOT publicly bitch about mods/members on other sites or about sites themselves? Racist shits they may be, but we actually don't allow shit-talking like that because it just stirs up drama. The last thing Iwaku Staff wants is an inter-forum flame war.
You don't need to worry about that. The Guild is fully aware of how I feel about them. Iwaku has zero liability, and I own up to 100% of what I say all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.