Yggdrasil Online, my attempt at a VR-MMO that bring people together without trying to kill them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shut Up Juliet

Original poster
I'll be interested in running a game mingling action and adventure for exciting moments and friendship and drama for more heartwarming ones. The basic idea is that you would create a character in a future where Online Gaming have improved so much as to be able to be played in a sleep-like state able to make one believe that they are really in this game world. Instead of attempting to trap your character in a pretty death trap, I would instead focus on their growth as persons as they meet three others from vastly differing backgrounds and nationalities and forge a strong friendship with people they will probably never meet in real life.

Think of this a bit of a mix between a fantasy epic and a soap opera, and you get my idea. Instead of the stats and feats, I want to concentrate on the experience each characters will have of these few months together, and each post will be inside the game, not in 'real life'. This is a rough idea, but I thought that could be fun, what about you?

You know, it'd probably have been easier just to call it a VR-MMO. I think most people who clicked on this already know what a VR-MMO is.

I forgot to make it clear this was it... doh! *headdesk*

Status
Not open for further replies.