1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Yggdrasil Online, my attempt at a VR-MMO that bring people together without trying to kill them.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Shut Up Juliet, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'll be interested in running a game mingling action and adventure for exciting moments and friendship and drama for more heartwarming ones. The basic idea is that you would create a character in a future where Online Gaming have improved so much as to be able to be played in a sleep-like state able to make one believe that they are really in this game world. Instead of attempting to trap your character in a pretty death trap, I would instead focus on their growth as persons as they meet three others from vastly differing backgrounds and nationalities and forge a strong friendship with people they will probably never meet in real life.

Think of this a bit of a mix between a fantasy epic and a soap opera, and you get my idea. Instead of the stats and feats, I want to concentrate on the experience each characters will have of these few months together, and each post will be inside the game, not in 'real life'. This is a rough idea, but I thought that could be fun, what about you?

2. You know, it'd probably have been easier just to call it a VR-MMO. I think most people who clicked on this already know what a VR-MMO is.

3. I forgot to make it clear this was it... doh! *headdesk*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.