1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance. The occasional slice-of-life if the plot is interesting.
Edit: I'm now currently ONLY looking to do things that are starred as cravings, due to having started a few roleplays already. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me! If you'd be willing to discuss a Bleach or a the Twelve Kingdoms roleplay with me, I'll love you forever.

So after a hiatus after real life decided to get in the way, I'm back and searching for some new roleplays once again. Should you find anything in my thread of interest to you, please send me a PM. Note: please do not reply to this thread! I'd like to keep it as neat as possible.

A note on this thread: * means that I'm craving this - the more listed, the more I'm craving it (though that doesn't mean I don't want to do things without an asterisk). If a role in a pairing is italicised, it means that I want to play that role.
About Me & What I'm Looking For

I know that this is a little long, but please give it a read. We could be an excellent match, or a terrible one - this section will let you know which.

I'm Raesha, but you can call me Rae. I'm currently 20 and have been roleplaying on and off for the last 6 or so years. I'd prefer my partners to at least be 18, as well as our characters. I'm adaptable between an intermediate and advanced level, and would like my partner to be able to do at least the former. My average post length is about 2-4 paragraphs, but I can and often do go longer than that to match my partner. Dialogue might mean things get a little bit shorter, but please don't stick me with anything too sparse. If you don't give me something to work with, I'll get bored. I post a minimum of once a week, but I'll often post more than that if I have the time. I can be forgetful, however, so feel free to nudge me if I haven't replied to you in a while. I also like to plot with my partners, and for my partners to push the story along with me.

Currently, I'm looking for MxF, FxF*, and MxM* pairings. Please note that I generally prefer to play the female role in a MxF pairing, unless we double up. In FxF and MxM pairings, I tend to usually play the more "submissive" role, though that is more my general tendency/preference than a hard rule. I do enjoy doubling up, so don't be afraid to ask! When it comes to Redstar content, I'm more than happy to include it, however I prefer not to have the entire roleplay dominated by it; plot-focused is best. For fandom roleplays, I enjoy doing CanonxCanon, CanonxOC, and OCxOC. When doing CanonxOC, I will obviously double up so that we both get a canon character to play opposite. I also enjoy taking canon pairings and doing AUs with them, for any fandom.

My preferred genre is High Fantasy, though I enjoy anything that has a fantasy/magical/supernatural twist to it. That being said, it isn't the only genre I enjoy. While most of the things on my list are some kind of fantasy, feel free to come to me with an idea that doesn't fall under that genre.

If anyone would like to do a polyamory roleplay, that is something I would like to give a try at some stage.

Fandoms

If a fandom or pairing that you enjoy isn't on this list, feel free to ask about them. I didn't have space to list every single fandom I like. Any anime/show featuring teenaged characters, I would prefer it if the roleplay was set either in the future, or in an AU in which the characters are aged up to 18 or older.

Dragon Age
(Ex-)Templar/Mage
Human/Dalish
Qunari/Human

Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra*
Korra/Asami Sato*
Tahno/Korra*
Tahno/OC*

Akatsuki no Yona
Hak/Yona

Once Upon A Time
(Note: I've only seen up to the end of season 5)
Killian Jones/Emma Swan
Killian Jones/OC

Bleach*
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez/Ichigo Kurosaki
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez/OC***(please)
Ulquiorra Cifer/OC*
Ichigo Kurosaki/Rukia Kuchiki

Game of Thrones

Shingeki no Kyojin
(Note: I'm not up-to-date with this)
Jean Kirstein/Eren Jaeger

Haikyuu
I pretty much enjoy every (rare)pair possible from this show, apart from BokuAka and KuroKen. I'd love to do either some kind of college AU, fantasy AU, or a genderbend AU (or a mix). I'd also be interested in doing CanonxOC pairings for this.

The Twelve Kingdoms*
(A long shot, but if anyone knows this, I'll love you forever).
Rakushun/Yoko Nakajima
Ruler/Kirin
Ruler/Commoner
Sennin/Commoner

Noragami*
Yato/Iki Hiyori
Bishamon/OC

General Pairings

(More to be added)

Any kind of forbidden love!
Fallen Angel/Human
Deity/Human*
Magical Creature/Human
Knight/Commoner
Knight/Noble or Royalty
Noble or Royalty/Commoner
Knight/Mercenary
Inter-Race Romance (e.g. Elf/Human)
Pirate/Noble
Pirate/Commoner
Delinquent/Good Student

Plots

Green means open.
Blue means that I already have a roleplay with this, but I'm still open to another one with the same premise, with possible changes.
Red is closed.

(More to be added. If you have ideas of your own, you're more than welcome to approach me with them!)

A Prayer for the Forgotten*
Setting: Modern Day
Character 1 is the deity of a small, forgotten shrine in the woods. Once worshiped by many as a powerful god(ess), they are now on the verge of fading from memory and existence. That is, until character 2, taking shelter from a storm, happens upon the shrine - and is somehow able to see the deity.

Low Men With High Ambitions
Setting: High Fantasy
Character 1 is a young, ambitious knight/army officer. Character 2 is the young leader of an infamously dangerous mercenary group. One day, Character 1's superior decides to hire the mercenary company to help deal with rising unrest in an isolated city, and have Chatacter 1 help oversee them. They begrudgingly work together, despite tension, and find themselves in the middle of a conspiracy to overthrow the King.

Thank you for reading! This will likely be updated with more things as time goes on. If you have any questions or would like a sample of my writing, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.