Yet Another Refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm Zoola, but feel free to call me Zoo. Like many of the new members here, I am a refugee transferring here along with some of my friends following a rather disastrous update at our old roleplay site.

A bit about me:
I've been roleplaying for several years now.
You can win me over with Parks and Recreation and Hamilton, anytime.
I'm a casual artist.
I love music. I enjoy singing and I play a few instruments.

I'm happy to be here, and I'm looking forward to meeting all you lovely people! I can't wait to write with you all. I'm excited to be a member of your community. (:
Hi, Zoola! Your avatar is super duper cute. <3

Sorry to hear about the RPN update driving you away, but I'm happy you came to Iwaku! You seem like a really cool person. Welcome!

What are your favorite RPs about? What do you like to draw? =)

@Touch of Insanity
Pastels are lovely, but unfortunately I haven't worked with them much. I mostly tend to stick to sketching and drawing, but sometimes I tackle watercolor and acrylics. Watercolors are definitely my favorite medium to paint with, but I love the look of oils. I've been meaning to try them out.

@The Mood is Write
In all honesty, I've only been in a few RPs after an 8-month hiatus, so I'm still getting a feel for what I like again since my tastes have changed quite a bit. I've always enjoyed post-apocalyptic/dystopian settings, though. In fact, my friends and I are planning to start up something in that realm here! As for drawing, I mostly stick to people and animals, but humans are my forte. I especially love doodling RP characters. (:

• Love
Reactions: Touch of Insanity
In all honesty, I've only been in a few RPs after an 8-month hiatus, so I'm still getting a feel for what I like again since my tastes have changed quite a bit. I've always enjoyed post-apocalyptic/dystopian settings, though. In fact, my friends and I are planning to start up something in that realm here! As for drawing, I mostly stick to people and animals, but humans are my forte. I especially love doodling RP characters. (:
Aw shit yes, dystopia. <3 I was actually just talking to another new member about that. =D Maybe they're one of your friends? Do you know SlowInfect?

Oh cool! I'd love to see some of your art some time! I'm an art collector, myself.

Aw shit yes, dystopia. <3 I was actually just talking to another new member about that. =D Maybe they're one of your friends? Do you know SlowInfect?

Oh cool! I'd love to see some of your art some time! I'm an art collector, myself.
Yep! We all migrated here together from the same roleplay group.

Yep! We all migrated here together from the same roleplay group.
Sweet! Man, that's so cool! I recently yanked my RP group from another site, too. They're still adjusting, but like it so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.