Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
5pm-11pm
Genres
Modern, Slice of Life, Sci-Fi, Horror, Post-Apocalyptic, Dystopian, Low Fantasy, Zombies, Superpowers
Hello! I'm Zoola, but feel free to call me Zoo. Like many of the new members here, I am a refugee transferring here along with some of my friends following a rather disastrous update at our old roleplay site.

A bit about me:
I've been roleplaying for several years now.
You can win me over with Parks and Recreation and Hamilton, anytime.
I'm a casual artist.
I love music. I enjoy singing and I play a few instruments.

I'm happy to be here, and I'm looking forward to meeting all you lovely people! I can't wait to write with you all. I'm excited to be a member of your community. (:

Welcome to our community, @Zoola! Here's to new opportunities and a fresh start, I hope you have a great time exploring our site. Drop by sometimes in General Chatting for a bit of chitchat with us as well! If you need any help, feel free to contact me or any other staff member, or to check in on our Help Desk.

We also have a Showcasing section if you'd like to keep a gallery of your arts, as well as writing! I'd love to see your work. :)

Hope to see you around!

Hello Refugee, you managed to escape into this place >:). Now I hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to ask tons of questions and make sure you bug every other staff member besides me

Hey Zoo...
11m4waf.png

"WELCOME TO IWAKU"!!

It's nice to have you here :D I hope you have a fantastic time and I'm sorry to hear that you as well as so many people have been forced to abandon a slowly dying site. Regardless, Iwaku is always happy to have new members :D if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Oh, and to get you started on this specific site, here are some handy links :)

Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥​

Hi Zoo! Welcome to Iwaku. I bet @Arcadia would like your avatar.

I'm Astaroth, one of the leads of Iwaku's Security department. We handle problems with members or legal issues. As previously mentioned in another welcoming thread, this man is everything I aspire to be. Both actor and character, really.

nick-offerman-reddit-ama-2.jpg

Reactions: rissa
Hello Zoola Zoo, and welcome to Iwaku ^.^

Hey Zoo! I'm really looking firward to seeing you around the site. I'd love to see some of your art too. I hope you enjoy Iwaku, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask. :D

Hallo new Zoo friend. 8D

Welcome to Iwaku!

Your doge is cute as heck ; w ;

Welcome Zoola! Post your art so that we may all share in its glorious... glory!

Hello there!
Zoola is kind of a fun name to say and I imagine it being yelled with great fury off of a cliff into the screaming wind.

I'm Kitti, one of the staff here! Welcome to Iwaku. I hope that you and your friends have a lovely time.
If you need any help, the staff here is easily identifiable with the shiny red names and are happy to lend a hand.

You already got a welcome from me earlier....BUT WELCOME TO IWAKU, ZOOLA!

Like I said, I really hope you enjoy your time here on Iwaku! <3

Hey, Zoola! Welcome to Iwaku. It's neat that you're an artist. I art sometimes as well. Do you like to (or tend to) draw anything in particular?
If you'd ever like to chat you can always message me. Both art and music are topics I enjoy. And of course, I'm here if you need help with anything. ^.^

Welcome to Iwaku,

Hello @Zoola. I see you left Ron to I did that a while ago. Don't watch parks and rec but it seemed interesting ,I would like to say welcome to Iwaku. I am glad to see you joined. We have everything from chat roleplay to thread and pm roleplay whatever, you prefer. Make sure to read the rules, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you are new to role playing, welcome. We have many helpful tips, and discussions. We also have many helpful staff and memebers.

I am Dark Disney, I have been on here a year now. Please feel free to pm me at any time, I do have a husband and job that I work full time hours as a swim instructor, I may not answer right away. I do have a blog that will tell you what is going on in my life; feel free to look at it and see where I am.

I do love this site. There is something for everyone; here on this website is literally a place to call home away from home. Need an outlet? We have Blogs and a counseling section. If it is a major problem with a member inform the staff immediately or an Administrator if it is a problem with staff member. If it is a problem with the site there is a bug report thread in help desk. Normally happens with updates.

The people you will meet on here are just as nice and I am proud to say some are good friends, and some are like family and I really do love them all. I have put some helpful links in here for you. Now go and explore our wonderful home and welcome to the family.

An important rule, respect the staff, and here is the most important rule: Have fun.

Your friendly Neighborhood,
Dark Disney

Welcome Zoo!
I guess I have to go watch Parks and recreation now. You're the third person to recommend it in two days XD

Welcome Zoo!
I guess I have to go watch Parks and recreation now. You're the third person to recommend it in two days XD
Yes. Do this.

@Hana @Golden Anime @Ali @Noctis the Devious @Fancy Turtle @Diana @Sen @Alan @Melon @Rook @~Dark Disney~
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm amazed by how friendly everyone in the Iwaku community is. <3 You all are too kind! It's definitely a step up from where I came from!

@Astaroth
Ron Swanson is my spirit animal, no doubt about it. All of the characters on Parks & Rec are just glorious.

@- Falcon -
Do it! It's seriously an amazing show, one of my favorites. If you watch The Office, you'll definitely enjoy it!

@Kitti
Why, thank you! It is pretty fun to say. The image of someone screaming it off the edge of a cliff is cracking me up.

All right it's going on my to watch list XD

Hello Zoo! I'm Touch of Insanity or Insanity for short! Welcome to this wonderful place. I see @Hana beat me to showing you to our wonderful showcase section for all the amazing art things! I'm an artist too! I love working in pastel, I dabble a little in other stuff like painting, but pastels are my go to. What type of art do you like to do? If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me! Or if you just want to chat. You can also find me hanging out in our Chatrooms if you'd like to hang out!

sillybilly.gif

Welcome to Iwaku where writing is easy but some of the people you really worry about. If you need anything let me know and I'll be more than happy to aide you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.