Yet another newcomer making an introduction

N

Nykerius

Original poster
Namaste, roleplayers. I've decided to answer the vanilla questions listed in this subforum's sticky to give you an idea of who I am.

What do you prefer to be called?
My monicker, Nykerius, will do just fine.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm a guy.

How old are you?
Early twenties.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
That's correct; new to the site but not to roleplaying. I first started play-by-post roleplaying in 2007.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Group roleplays are my forte.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
I was a very fervent puddle-jumper as a child but that didn't last into adulthood. I much prefer the comfort of my sofa (or, more often than not, my office chair).

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Schubert's Ave Maria constantly gets stuck in my head. The entire neighbourhood gets to enjoy my rendition of it when I take a shower.

See my roleplayer resume for more information. I'm sure I will enjoy my time here and I'll try not to bite.

Welcome, Nykerius, to Iwaku! Please sit back, make yourself at home and take this complementary welcome balloon! *Balloon* Also take this goat. *Goat* You may need it later.

While I am most appreciative of the balloon, pray tell, what will I be needing the goat for?

Ah Hank... I almost missed you in the commotion. Welcome to Iwaku, and the Great Migration.

Is that what we're calling it?
Yup. Whoever came up with it was a bit lacking in imagination, but it works, heh.

Also hi, welcome to the site, etc.

Hai~
*covers mouth with sleeve shyly*
Hello, how are you?
Welcome to Iwaku!
If you need a friend feel free to talk to me always!
^//^​

Greetings Nykerius. :3 Welcome to us.