Yet another newbie... (is that a round of applause I hear?)

Siren

the task mistress
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural/Horror, Magical, Romance
Hello Everyone,

This isn't my first role playing but is my first on a role playing website so please be gentle with me. :jump:

What do you prefer to be called? Queen of the underworld... (just kidding). Clucky is my nickname.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm female but role play anyone.

How old are you? 31 nearly 32.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? New to the site.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? My past is group role plays, however I'd be interested in 1 x 1.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Depends on my mood, sometimes 'lets stand in the rain and get wet and run around', other times I'd rather read a good book.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Ed Sheeran, thinking out loud. It's on all the time.

Welcome, Clucky ( if you don't mind me calling you that. ^ ^ ) welcome to Iwaku~ enjoy your stay and nice to meet you :)

Howdy Clucky! :D Welcome to the site!

Thanks, so much to read and get excited about, I'm just reading through some of the roleplays, it says see signups to play but when you click that button it just brings you back to the same page. Confused.com

Welcome newbie, from another newbie!

Reactions: Siren
Hi Neko,

Of course not, I'll join in

Welcome to Iwaku, Clucky! If you need any help with anything feel free to pm me :)

Hope you have tons of fun and find lots of RP partners!

Reactions: Siren
Hihi!
Welcome! :D