2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I kind of like fantasy but I really like Sci-fie. I'm really flexible though and am familiar with various genres.

Searching For 1x1
Hey guys Ruins here and yet again I'm throwing out another partner seeking thread for some 1x1 roleplay. A couple projects have come to a close-- one on here and another elsewhere. I'm no longer confined to the tasks that had me snared and so now I find myself with a little bit more free time. I'm pretty easy to get along with and I'm open to nearly any idea that's laid out on the table. If I exhibit a sense of uneasiness about a certain topic I'll definitely let you know so that way it doesn't create an awkward scenario for both of us. Maybe then we can come up with another judicious idea that we both can settle on.

About Me
I've been roleplaying and writing for quite some time now and I take great pride in my gift. I'm skilled in various aspects and am more than willing to get together and brainstorm over a few ideas. I like to muse with other people, it's fun and pleasurable to see what multiple individuals can dream up from the depths of our conscience. Let's get together and see what we can come up with aye!

Rules & Expectations
  • Please be respectful.
  • I usually ask for a sine qua non on posting length so that way I have something to work with however, in this segment I'm willing to break my own rule and not ask for a size on the memorandum.
  • Please reply as often as you can when you can-- I don't want to wait three days for feedback. I usually like to see a post a day if not more and I myself will respond once or twice a day.
  • Please don't ghost me, if for what ever reason you have to drop out let me know ahead of time-- nothing hurts worse then to get ditched and I've been ditched a lot :(
  • Don't force action upon my character. If there's a scene where an NPC or any individual (including yours) is going to have a direct physical exploitation with my OC we can roll dice or something to decide the outcome. I have three sets of dice on my desk at all times and I have a dice rolling app. I've been known to video the dice roll and then post it in the OOC. I'm well aware that they have a dice rolling option on here too but I don't like to use it. Heck we may not roll dice at all but instead take another route. We will decide what happens when the time comes.

Genre's
Fantasy
Science Fiction
Fairy Tail
Horror
Western
Swashbuckler (pirates and other deep sea endeavors)
Romance
Dystopian
Pairings
Servant x Servant/Android/Mythical Being (Oh look how clean this castle is! Oooh and that girls a beauty! Nothing a little love can't fix)
Mythical Being x Mythical Being (Ex. Forest nymph, Faun, Satyr, ect)
Human x Mythical Being
Fairy x Human
Royalty x Servant
Vampire Hunter x Vampire
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human (Some rules are ment to be broken)
Werewolf/Lycan Alpha x Werewolf/Lycan Stray
Werewolf/Lycan x Human
Shape Shifter x Human
Ghost x Human (It comes in all shapes and sizes)
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel (This relationship is toxic!)
Angel x Human
Master x Maid
Pirate x Stow Away
Pirate x Pirate
Android x Human (Why are you so cold)

Please feel free to shoot me a regarding one of the genre's and pairings, we can run some idea's through the "scheme shredder" and try to develop a fun and enjoyable roleplay that we both can enjoy.

Last edited:
One spot filled theres still an open position— please don't be shy people.

Still open! :D

And as I stated up top-- still open and happily looking for another partner.

Hello Ruins!

I'm very new to this site and I'm still trying to figure out how this platforms works... but I'm interested in starting a roleplay with you! I used to roleplay a lot a few years ago, but the site that I was on unexpectedly shut down. So, I'm looking to get back on my feet with the whole story writing thing! I've weirdly been craving it lately and the searching that I've been doing for the past few days has landed me here!

I'm pretty flexible when it comes to ideas and topics so let me know what you are thinking. I really like sci-fi, fantasy, apocalyptic... kind of the far reaching types of genres. I'm also really into fandom roleplays where we make up characters in an already set up universe. For instance, I really do enjoy the Underworld universe and would be willing to make our own characters and plot, but I don't really like to take already established characters and roleplay them.

Anyway, thank you for your time! Let me know if you are interested!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Paganism