Yet another 1x1 partner search! (multiple open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

laazarus

Original poster
Hellooooooooo everyone!
My name is Amaya and I'm currently looking for multiple partners for some 1x1s. :) I'm back here on Iwaku after a long hiatus and I'm excited to gain some new friends/potential roleplaying partners!

What I'm looking for:

1. Responses of a few paragraphs is great because it gives both of us some wiggle room to work with! I'm a flexible writer, and I hope you will be as well.
  2. Romance in the plot (at least partially) is a big deal for me! I feel it allows the characters to really interact with and get to know one another. No romance is not a deal breaker for me, it just makes it easier for myself.
  3. I don't do well roleplaying with more passive style partners. I work best with people who are willing to take a slightly more aggressive style, or an equal share of progressing plot/whatever needed.
  4. I like both anime and realistic face claims, and love doing basic character sheets because I get off on lore and history in a roleplay and love OOC chat. I would like a partner who is able to also do these things!
  5. I am more than fine with doing multiple characters! In fact, I've had multiple roleplays where I essentially regularly roleplayed up to 5 people!
  6. I find myself roleplaying mostly MxM or MxF stories, but FxF or any gender combination is good for me!

My Roleplaying Desires:

Fantasy (esp. medieval times)
Vampire/werewolf/mythical beings*****
High School/College friends
Angst
Fluff**
Teacher/Student relationship
Teacher/Teacher relationship
Adventure
Bad Boy/Good Girl
Good Boy/Bad Girl
Forced/Arranged relationship
Captor/Prisoner

Legend of Zelda (LinkxSheik (otp alert), LinkxZelda, LinkxDark Link, ZeldaxImpa, etc)
Pokemon (pretty much any pairing but esp RedxBlue)
Free! (HaruxMakoto, NagisaxRin, NagisaxMakoto)
Digimon (TaixMatt, T.K.xDavis, KarixDavis, KarixT.K., TaixSora)
Game of Thrones
Bravely Default
Kingdom Hearts (RoxasxAxel, MarluxiaxVexen, SoraxRiku)

Naruto (NarutoxSasuke*, GaaraxNaruto, KakashixAnyone)
***OC x OC are also TOTALLY loved and accepted!!!***

That's just about everything, I think! If you're interested feel free to reply to this or send me a PM. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.