3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, High Fantasy, Low Fantasy, Romance, Adventure, Drama
I haven't been on a forum in four years. I used to have my little clique of chat friends and we would schedule times to chat away stories - I find chat rp is much more conducive for conversations between characters. However, because of chat rp's rapid-fire nature, it doesn't foster much creativity when it comes to long-winded descriptive posts... and I miss that. Plus, most my chat buddies and I are too busy these days to schedule blocks of time to write. I find I need a forum again so I can still write and read roleplays!

A little about me - I've been roleplaying for over a decade. Way back when, in high school, all I did was roleplay. Seriously. I don't think I did homework when I got home. It was straight to the forums, and AOL instant messenger, to get lost in my worlds, my characters, and my stories. Now that I'm a big kid (heh) I can't do that all the time... But I really miss getting immersed in stories, and that's why I am here. I'm ready to write stories I would want to read.

I write medieval fantasy stories. You know Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings? Of course you do! I'm all over it. Believable fantasy, done right, in well-developed worlds, with well-developed characters.

*Drool*

Hem. 'Scuse me. Anywho, adult, gritty, darker versions of those worlds (well, maybe just a darker version of LOTR, GoT can stay where it is) are my thang. I have a bunch of characters I've used since I began, and they are my word-babies. I know them as well as I know my hands. They might as well be real people!

So, I am excited to join this forum and begin writing again. My characters need a good dusting and a wee bit of a walk. Nice to meet you!

Greetings Pigeon, Welcome to Iwaku, I have put out a cheese tray, please make yourself at home and enjoy the RPness.

Welcome to the madness xD. Be aware of the flying marshmallows ~

Well hello there Evil Pigeon, welcome to the community! :D

Rpness. ;3 Sound that out, Fijoli. Dirty, right? Exactly. Welcome to Iwaku, Pigeon.

I have never said "Rpness" outloud before and...it's amazing. @_@

Sounds like 'our penis' lol. Hello and welcome, I'm new too.

Welcome fellow fantasy fan! :D *High fives*
I hope you find some awesome RPs around here.

You say you want a Game of Thrones roleplay? I am the perfect candidate.