Yellow mofos!

S

Sweet~Taboo

Original poster
Sooooo i kinda sorta am related to this dude, who possibly maybe is dating this chick, who slightly may know this other dudeish Thing who like is... something....Soooooo i joined this site! Anyways SUUUUUUUUUUUUWHAHAIUYHIHSDISHPPPPPP! :bananaman:

Welcome to the site, most welcome of new members!

and Mind the re-built plague knight thing..he's still rather smelly

welcome to Iwaku

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm sure you'll fit right in! I don't think I need to even warn you of the Cbox!! HAve fun!

Welcome to the site.

Am I that Dude>?

Thank you all, got used to the smell after awhile, the cbox has nothing on me! (even though im scared to lurch...shhhhhhh) and october knight, you never know...till i spill the beans!!!!

Hello, Little Sister. >:]

Man... Siblings joining Iwaku...

*Eyes Ominously*

DOES THIS MEAN MY SIBLINGS WILL JOIN SOME DAY?!?!?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Damnit Diana, *cleans beans, mumbling* Yeees the littlest sibbling has joined, (Insert unenthusiastic applaud here) <INSERT here cheers unenthusiastic>Totally trying to start new sibling craze! muahahahahah!

...Is this sister more interesting than Isaboo?

Hey Bro-skeeee! and everyone else posting or not!

and diana can have ANOTHER little sisterish too!

HOLY SHIT! GIBS HAS A LITTLE SISTER?!

*Tackles Taboo*

WELCOME TO THE SITE! I do hope you enjoy yourself here!

Chea Buddy ..getting mauled by cute lil fox!!!! Cant beat that!
And i shall try Kitsune, i shall try! Thanks! =}

But yeah im the "lil Gibies", i do exist..well i think....sometimes.

Awesome. Anyone related to Gibs is ok in my books. And the chainsaw-wielding nun for an avatar is icing on the cake. Welcome!

I love the avatar! A true work of art.

Lil' Gibinator.

hmm...a Zombie....and a Chainsaw-wielding sister of the faith...

Sisterly love...I assume...

Welcome to the site! I would both warn about and invite you to the C-box, but alas it has forced me to come here instead. Feel free to check out Iwaku World, one of our mass roleplays, and follow the advice of many a previous poster before me.

...oh...and I'm Myrn...I'm sure you've been warned...