2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Pairing: FxM (I play Female) Single Friend x Single Friend with child
Two friends who have known each other since Grade school. Have a small thing in high school, however my character moves away with her family her senior year. Not to be heard or seen from again.(okay that sounds super horror story esque.) She moved to Ireland and to her that was world's apart. So they grew apart and no longer spoke. 30 to 37 years later so 37- 45. She comes back for a high school reunion. They reconnect and hit it, off, her a big time ___ cause I can't think a job atm. Him YC what ever you want. With one little exception. He has a 3 year old daughter, never married his girl, was just a ex druggie and he didn't find out till quite a bit later into her pregnancy. When his ex gave birth he got custody and she went away to a rehab or jail. However he reconnects with my character and wants to see if they can make something work they each had always carried a torch for the other and with both being single, they are in the right place and time.

Rules
Forum rules
No GMing
No mary sue or Gary stu
No op you can get hurt
No anime-Can be convinced on photos
Dont control other's characters
No one liners ( this is huge, 2 paragraph minimum.)
Third person only
Real Photos only please
You may have to start the thread do to my schedule if I ask please don't whine. I will just drop the rp and you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.