Year of the Tiger, Bitches!

Orochi

GET OFF MY LAWN :E
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
新年快乐

Just when I spent the last of my savings, red envelopes saves my wallet! Woohoo!

Stop being bitter, derp!

kiong hee huat tsai, you fuckers!

What's up with that? Malls are more crowded than ever, and all sorts of weird dances come to the fore, not just your usual dragon dance, but a "bear dance" by some of the street children. :headsmack:

And oh, the streets around motels are jampacked with vehicles.

V-Day lol, expect an influx of babies this November.

V-Day lol, expect an influx of babies this November.

BABY TAIGA!!!
toradora_ride_taiga-aisaka.jpg

No, it's just that I was born in the year of the BEAR dragon.

THEY ARE MY NATURAL ENEMIES.

hmm~ if that's so, then i guess you'll have an exciting year this year. good luck with all the fighting and meat tearing :P

Year of the Hare. I'M LUCKY BUT CONSERVATIVE AND LAZY. WOO~

i'm a pig. and a lazy one at that.... *watches as pao slaughter all the newborn babies*

Year of the Metal Horse. Dogs and Tigers are my friends, while monkeys and rats aren't...

The metal horse symbolizes such character traits as strength, energy, and an outgoing nature. Always in search of a good time, Horses keep the crowds happy with their humor and their wit.

Horses are extremely intelligent so they’re able to grasp new subjects with ease. They’re also capable of multi-tasking however they don’t always finish what they start because they’re forever chasing the next opportunity. Horses are honest, friendly and open-minded. They’re perhaps a bit too centered on themselves and have been known to throw tantrums when situations don’t go their way.
Health

Horses are very healthy, most likely because they maintain a positive outlook on life and because they’re athletic. Lead Horses to wide, open spaces and watch them run free! Horses will usually only feel ill when they’re trapped inside.
Career

Horses enjoy positions in which they can interact with others. They aren’t fond of taking orders and they’ll run from jobs they consider routine. They’re able to grasp new subjects with ease making them capable of handling most any job. They’re effective communicators and they enjoy power. Good career choices for Horses include: publicist, sales representative, journalist, language instructor, translator, bartender, performer, tour operator, librarian or pilot.
Relationships

Horses, being spontaneous, have a tendency to fall fast and hard for others. They tend to give themselves fully in each new relationship a quality that ends up chipping away at their inner being. Fortunately, this exhausting trait mellows with age and relationships are stronger and more stable later in life.
Horses and the 5 elements

Metal Horse – Years 1930 and 1990

Free-spirited in every sense of the word, commitment is the easiest way to scare Metal Horses away. They prefer jumping from one relationship or job to the next. Because of this, Metal Horses make better friends than partners.

Source:
http://www.chinesezodiac.com/horse.php

Fuck you all. Imma dragon and I'll kick yer asses anyway.

Meanwhile, Paorou only has anger and spite.

use it as fuel bro.

let your anger spur you on to defy and surpass the expectations of those around you and use your spite as a shield to protect you from misery.