Year of the Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Father you can't send Kayne off to war. I love him and I want to marry him." Simeon just came right out and told his father why he was hear. This was important to him.

" You wish to marry him!" The king said pointedly, " What about your suitors!!!" The king felt a bit insulted and went on a complete rant. The Queen merely listened until finally she spoke, her calm,cool voice hushed over everyone in the room. " Knight, Do you love my son" she called to the knight. "Yess, My Queen Seraphina, I love the prince very dearly and I want nothing more than to be by his side forever." He said. " Well then so be it..The wedding will be tommarow at dawn. Now go attend to your duties of the day" She said. Then the two left to take care of their days work.They went to sleep woke up and got ready for their special day then finally it was time for them to exchange their vows.

Simeon was giddy with nerves for the wedding. He was already dressed and ready to go. It seemed like he had been waiting his whole life for this and he wanted nothing more than to run down the isle and say their vows quickly. He hoped that their parents would give them a few days for a honeymoon. They didn't have to go anywhere, but he wanted to give his body to his husband and let them enjoy themselves.

Kayne waited patiently for the ceremony to start, He couldn't wait to have his hubby all to himself and so the Ceremony began and the two sat in front of each other to exchange their vows.

Simeon felt like he was going to cry as he gave his vows. He was just so happy to be with this person he loved. He wished that they could skip the after party and go straight to spending time together.

They both said their vows and kissed and then ran off to there quarters skipping the after party. "Oh Simeon...How ive longed to see and feel your naked body against my own...Please help me to fufill this dream of mine." Kayne said to the prince with tender eyes.

Simeon felt a little guilty for skipping the party, but he didn't care. Immediately he attached his lips to his husbands. His nimble fingers worked to divest them both of their clothing. Once they were both naked he took a moment to just press their bodies against each other.

Siemon groaned his back arching as Kayne played with his member. He reached down and reciprocated the action.

Kayne moaned huskily before getting down and sucking off the prince

Simeon cried out as his husband's lips wrapped around his cock. Gods it felt amazing.

It didn't take a lot to push Simeon over the edge especially in his excited state.

Simeon panted looking down at his lover.

Simeon kissed him back pulling him close.

Kayne kissed him back, leaned into his prince, and wrapped his arms around his prince.

Simeon dragged his husband to the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.